Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (65 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
no, it wasn't sarcasm - Pirlo, even now, is by far the best mid Juve has had since coming back to serie A ...and even before that very few could measure up to this, 31-32 yo Pirlo.

As for me posting here, as soon as this forum turns up a rule against that, I will be gone before someone even has to ask me to ... you take care now ;)
No disrespect. But Juve forum, Milan for Milan fans, plus you've won the league, you've been member since 2005, and 06 when we won the league. Just thought you would be on milan forums, no problem though

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Who wouldn't be an upgrade for us at this point?
Juve fans tend to underestimate the quality of some of their current players, me thinks. Your midfield is indeed pathetic, in it's current state of mind, but IMO that has a lot more to do with the coach then lack of quality in the players.

A coach with provincial mentality like Del Neri can turn even the best midfield out there to pathetic in half a season or so. A great coach, apart from a good tactician, has to be a great motivator and psychologist. take for example Mourinho - rather average as a tactician me thinks, but the best thing about him is that he knows how to have the players on his side and how to get the very best out of them, C.Ronaldo apart :D ... this is something a duche like Del neri would never be able to do.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Juve fans tend to underestimate the quality of some of their current players, me thinks. Your midfield is indeed pathetic, in it's current state of mind, but IMO that has a lot more to do with the coach then lack of quality in the players.

A coach with provincial mentality like Del Neri can turn even the best midfield out there to pathetic in half a season or so. A great coach, apart from a good tactician, has to be a great motivator and psychologist. take for example Mourinho - rather average as a tactician me thinks, but the best thing about him is that he knows how to have the players on his side and how to get the very best out of them, C.Ronaldo apart :D ... this is something a duche like Del neri would never be able to do.
Delshit is a 3rd rate coach, and we don't have a single world class player in our whole squad bar Buffon, says all you need to know:sergio:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What is your problem with Milan fans?
7 time CL winners! Take that you loser! We (Milan) are the best.
you said it, teammate :D ... again kudos for the avatar ... many thanks, snoop :evil:

Delshit is a 3rd rate coach, and we don't have a single world class player in our whole squad bar Buffon, says all you need to know:sergio:
true, not many of these players are ofthe level Juve fans are used to but they are not as bad as you guys think.

I guess, another way to read my previous post is that the most crucial step in rebuilding Juve would be the choice of the new coach ... this is where the management has to get it right, otherwise you guys can spend 200 mil on superstar midfielders, if it is another "del neri" coaching them it won't mean a thing in the end other than Juve being 200 mil in the hole.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no, it wasn't sarcasm - Pirlo, even now, is by far the best mid Juve has had since coming back to serie A ...and even before that very few could measure up to this, 31-32 yo Pirlo.

As for me posting here, as soon as this forum turns up a rule against that, I will be gone before someone even has to ask me to ... you take care now ;)
ah ignore him, thank you for your honesty and i share your sentiments regarding pirlo.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
you said it, teammate :D ... again kudos for the avatar ... many thanks, snoop :evil:

true, not many of these players are ofthe level Juve fans are used to but they are not as bad as you guys think.

I guess, another way to read my previous post is that the most crucial step in rebuilding Juve would be the choice of the new coach ... this is where the management has to get it right, otherwise you guys can spend 200 mil on superstar midfielders, if it is another "del neri" coaching them it won't mean a thing in the end other than Juve being 200 mil in the hole.
IF we spend even 100million+ on new players, and sign superstars i.e. An Aguero/Sanchez/Neymar/Tevez/Pastore Vanderwiel/Sakho/Cissoko/Subotic/ even with an cretin like Delsh.it, we would probably at least get CL if not challenge for the league, such is the poor quality of the league. I don't think that thier is a single world class coach in serie A.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean fine, great. Pirlo walks into the team and strings together some nice passes, improves our fluidity in midfield straight away. But in another two years at most, we will need to find a replacement again. And we don't even know how much of an impact Pirlo will have here with a very static team and a poor defensive unit.

If this was a few years ago, I'd be over the moon.

But next up is signing yet another Italian has-been.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
I mean fine, great. Pirlo walks into the team and strings together some nice passes, improves our fluidity in midfield straight away. But in another two years at most, we will need to find a replacement again. And we don't even know how much of an impact Pirlo will have here with a very static team and a poor defensive unit.

If this was a few years ago, I'd be over the moon.

But next up is signing yet another Italian has-been.
Exactly a few years ago:tup: No racism, but enough with the Italian players, there simply not good enough, not producing the players that the were best in the world like before. They were a joke at the world cup, drew with New zeland FFS. Thier an average team and produce average players, we don't want/need at that juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)