Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (58 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
congrats, you are getting a regista who is still one of the best in the game ... sure, he is no longer on the right side of 30 but it's not like you have paid millions for him either - great solution for Juve's midfield for the next 2-3 years.

If he manages to stay healthy, with a couple other mids around him to dominate the midfield battle, Pirlo can pull the strings like no other.

Let's hope Marotta pulls a Marotta and signs Aquilani to be one of those other mids who are supposed to dominate the midfield for Pirlo :evil:
Sarcasm:sergio: BTW You're not even a Juve fan and this is'nt a multi-clubs forum just Juventuz why are you even on here?

Mar 24, 2006
congrats, you are getting a regista who is still one of the best in the game ... sure, he is no longer on the right side of 30 but it's not like you have paid millions for him either - great solution for Juve's midfield for the next 2-3 years.

If he manages to stay healthy, with a couple other mids around him to dominate the midfield battle, Pirlo can pull the strings like no other.

Let's hope Marotta pulls a Marotta and signs Aquilani to be one of those other mids who are supposed to dominate the midfield for Pirlo :evil:
Thank you and we are getting our deserved Scudetti back for the next 10 years , so watch out :mark:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Sarcasm:sergio: BTW You're not even a Juve fan and this is'nt a multi-clubs forum just Juventuz why are you even on here?
no, it wasn't sarcasm - Pirlo, even now, is by far the best mid Juve has had since coming back to serie A ...and even before that very few could measure up to this, 31-32 yo Pirlo.

As for me posting here, as soon as this forum turns up a rule against that, I will be gone before someone even has to ask me to ... you take care now ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Stop with the petty attiude against non Juve fans. And besides overselling it, acmilan dude is right, as sad as it sounds, besides his age, Pirlo would be a clear upgrade for us.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

:tup great post.

Jul 1, 2010
no, it wasn't sarcasm - Pirlo, even now, is by far the best mid Juve has had since coming back to serie A ...and even before that very few could measure up to this, 31-32 yo Pirlo.

As for me posting here, as soon as this forum turns up a rule against that, I will be gone before someone even has to ask me to ... you take care now ;)
I agree :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can think of quite a few who wouldnt be. Only shortsight I have with Pirlo is its extremely short term aquisition, not forward thinking, but good enough deal if you spend the necessary investments this would save up in other more vital parts of the team (mainly fullbacks, in 5 years, we havent done it at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)