Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (33 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Was it Seven that said that C. Zanetti was better than Xavi?
Yes.

In the context I used 20x u know I meant to say much better or a lot ...

Pirlo slow down passing? surely a man of his quality would be able to adapt , same with totti imagine him playing with barca attacking the final third
I can imagine all that. And even with both Pirlo and Totti in their primes, it wouldn't be 20 times better than what it is now with Xavi and Iniesta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I used to be a "huge" fan of Totti when he first started playing football with Roma (as a 21-22 years old). He had everything, technique, sick skills, long + short passes plus a great eye for goals. Haven't seen many players that were as complete (with hardly any weakness in his game). But in the past 5-6 years somehow the guy have really changed.

He became a self-centered, arrogant fuck that i simply can't stand watching. And he is hardly as impressive nowadays (even in the past 4-5 years) as he was as a 21-25 year old.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
how about taking a gamble on either veloso or gago instead?cheaper options in terms of wages,much younger and both have international experience

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Best passer of the past 20 years? There was a time he was the best in the current game, but the 20 years stuff is a stretch.

For instance, I'd argue Veron was the better long-range passer.
In his prime he was better than Veron imo. I can be wrong because probably I didn't see Veron in his prime years, but I don't think so.

But yeah, I probably exaggerated since I started seeing football in 90's end/2000's begining.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As a replacement for Aquilani, then fine. However, if we are planning on having him, Aquilani, and Marchisio while selling Melo, then may god help us all. What remains is for us to sign Montolivo. In that case, then even divine intervention might not suffice.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
As a replacement for Aquilani, then fine. However, if we are planning on having him, Aquilani, and Marchisio while selling Melo, then may god help us all. What remains is for us to sign Montolivo. In that case, then even divine intervention might not suffice.
Pazienza will be the destroyer :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)