Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (3 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That would be funny if we sell Melo, then lose Aquilani to Pool, Pirlo to Milan and end up with someone like Maresca:haddadjunior:

The only good thing about Pirlo is that he can pass better than Aquilani
so we can do without him and also would do work better with Sissoko, as he needs a pacey bulldog gatuso-like around him.

Now are forced to spend more than Aqui, sell Melo to create funds and i really really doubt that we can buy anything better to replace them...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why do people say he can pass better? A lot of the times I've seen Pirlo he's just good at holding the ball, but he passes back to defence most of the time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you kidding? Pirlo is a great passer, he basically perfected the art of 40-50ms passes to the cheast or feet of any player. Best example of such a pass? See below :D

He is way better passer then Aquilani, who is a decent passer, but lacks real vision in his passing.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Are you kidding? Pirlo is a great passer, he basically perfected the art of 40-50ms passes to the cheast or feet of any player. Best example of such a pass? See below :D

He is way better passer then Aquilani, who is a decent passer, but lacks real vision in his passing.

Great pass, but it got so much better with Robby's first touch :touched:

May 22, 2007
That would be funny if we sell Melo, then lose Aquilani to Pool, Pirlo to Milan and end up with someone like Maresca:haddadjunior:

The only good thing about Pirlo is that he can pass better than Aquilani
so we can do without him and also would do work better without Sissoko, as he needs a pacey bulldog gatuso-like around him.

Now are forced to spend more than Aqui, sell Melo to create fans and i really really doubt that we can buy anything better to replace them...
And if he's purchased then Juventus is getting ripped off by Pool.

Pirlo's passing questioned? Wow.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I meant recently, not during his entire career. In recent times I have seen him this season I wouldn't say he is the greatest of passers.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I meant recently, not during his entire career. In recent times I have seen him this season I wouldn't say he is the greatest of passers.
You mean that when Milan have less players who move well off the ball, Pirlo isn't able to show his passing ability so much?

Astounding.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is, I know because not only have seen him do it this season (the little he played), but I'm reminded of it because of the annoying Swedish commentators talking about how gracefully Ibra receives the ball on his cheast, and how they mention just in passing it was Pirlo who made yet another pinpoint 40-50ms pass. His passing is still great, its other part of his game he declined in.

Or watch Pato on counter, 99% if Pirlo is on the pitch, Pato gets 4-5 chances guranteed chances a game. Or how often Abate is served so easily when he makes deep runs (Antonini does too, but he is too useless to receive the ball :p).

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
"It's not true about Juventus," he told Corriere della Sera. "If I had already signed with Juve then why would I need to talk to Milan?

"I'll be speaking with Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani in the coming days and then we'll make a decision. However, both parties have to agree. If there are the right conditions in place and if they are happy then I would be happy to stay. I'd spend another 10 years here."

AC Milan recently clinched the Scudetto but have still yet to decide on the future of certain high-profile players, with the contracts of Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf set to run down.

"It's now the time for the club to let us know of their intentions," Pirlo, a 2006 World Cup winner, added. "Everyone is free to make their own decision. If there is no more room for the old guard then there will be no problem. It makes no sense to remain here at all costs.

"But I still feel young, I feel as if I can play at the highest level for another three or four years. I'm sure of what I am saying. That's why a one-year contract makes no sense. I still want to win important trophies and for that reason it is right that I'll continue to play in Europe."

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Next year's team:

Dida
Zambrotta Nesta Stam Maldini
Gattuso Pirlo
Seedorf
Shevchenko Inzaghi Del Piero​

Maldini and Stam to come back from retirement to win one last scudetto :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)