Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (5 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gianluigi Buffon
Fabio Grosso
Fabio Cannavaro
Andrea Barzagli
Alessandro Del Piero
Luca Toni
Vincenzo Iaquinta
Mauro Camoranesi
Gianluca Zambrotta
Andrea Pirlo
Filippo Inzaghi
Simone Perrotta
Angelo Peruzzi

13(with Pirlo) out of 23 players from that fuckin' 2006 squad has represented our club and I think nr 14(Zaccardo) will be here any second now.. Some people collect cool stuff, we collect 2006 Italian world champions.
Alot of those names were good purchases at the time though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Niddo

May 3, 2011
knowing marrotta that fkn douche, pirlo will prob be announced as one of our champion signings and we'll end up having like 25mil tops to spend on another so called champion in bastos

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
your thoughts on this potential signing, Ozymandias?
I think he will play well enough for 2 seasons or so, but I understand everyone who's angry/mad about it, and every reason for being negative (especiall injuries/recovering, his tale is like Gigi's of today), except that he sucks, dont think he sucks, on the contrary (I was angry abot Grosso and Toni because I genuinly think they arent good enough, cant say that about Pirlo). But its pretty much a routine move of this current Juve, making the wrong investment for the grand scheme instead really take a step forward, its all a big joke by now. Thats why I cant be fussed about being against this deal, I didnt expect anything else. In fact I expected worse, I expected Montolivo, and Aquilani seriously does fuck all, so I will take it for what it is, and just enjoy some of the upside of this, someone with actual vision in the team (only Pizzarro is better regista then him In italy). Even if he is 32 and declinning.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Plus with no CL, who are we expecting to come here? No big name will want to play for us this year cause of that.
thats the most important point here ... we would not get any noteworthy player in that position anyways without the champions league, so we might as well save the money from the aquilani-deal and put it onto places where we actually can improve easier without investing too much (namely the full backs)

Because I hate to keep seeing this club signing more washed up Italians as a temporary solution when we could get some other player who is better and younger.
who is guaranteed better, would join us without CL and not too expensive?

name him or off with thee to the caves of trollhood !

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How many of the 2006 relics are we missing?

This whole CL BS is annoying as fuck. If we continue to purchase old, injury prone, past their sell by dates players, then we are never going to qualify for the CL anyway. Milan, Inter, and Roma strengthening further will leave us far far behind. If we show players an ambitious project and money, I'm sure they'd be willing to join us. However, we can't keep saying shit like "oh, who would want to join us anyway? No one wants to come here because we are not going to participate in the CL." Utter nonsense and BS :blah: :blah: :blah:

Bottom line: If we don't invest in quality, and players who can make the difference, then we won't be making the CL, for a very very very long time. I hate this defeatist mentality some of you are adopting. Oh, and please don't say you are trying to be objective and rational, cuz that's just a cover up for talking absolute nonsense and BS out of ur ass!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
who is guaranteed better, would join us without CL and not too expensive?

name him or off with thee to the caves of trollhood !
Şahin is one example to this. He went for €10M. I'm not saying we could have competed with Real Madrid, they're in Champions League and financially better, but did Marotta even try to get him in the first place before he signed for them? I doubt he even knew about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)