Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (3 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:howler:

Yes I am sucking up to Zac, don't you like it?
You said he won so much more :lol:
Well yeah, you got a point. He won so much more :tup:

I guess if you don't win anything in a smaller club then "one of the worlds biggest" you are shit. Great point.
As far as position, it has nothing to do with who won the most-contest you are arranging.
If Defour was at Seedorf's level he would be playing at a top club.Great players play at big clubs , Seedorf played his whole career at the highest level. What more do you want to hear?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
If Defour was at Seedorf's level he would be playing at a top club.Great players play at big clubs , Seedorf played his whole career at the highest level. What more do you want to hear?
Maxwell plays in Barcelona, I guess he is worlds best FB? Give Defour time, I haven't seen much of him but who knows where might end up in a few years, isn't he only 23 or something?
Your argument is ridiculous. Didn't Seedorf play in Sampdoria in his early 20's?

I know that Zacs "Defour>Seedorf" was unfair comparison and he may be way off but the comparison you are making is no better. You could compare their passing skills, vision etc and see who's better. Not the club he is playing for and how much he has won in the past.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Oh dear, if the plan is to sign Pirlo in Aquilani's place as a starter then this team is going to be even slower than it is already.
If we sign Pirlo to be a rotation player with a better and younger CM ahead of him then :tup:

However I have a strange hunch it will be the the first thing.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Maxwell plays in Barcelona, I guess he is worlds best FB? Give Defour time, I haven't seen much of him but who knows where might end up in a few years, isn't he only 23 or something?
Your argument is ridiculous. Didn't Seedorf play in Sampdoria in his early 20's?

I know that Zacs "Defour>Seedorf" was unfair comparison and he may be way off but the comparison you are making is no better. You could compare their passing skills, vision etc and see who's better. Not the club he is playing for and how much he has won in the past.
God you're really annoying, you know that? My argument is ridiculous while your bringing Iaquinta,Giggs and Maxwell into it.
I will give him time and time will tell that Defour is nowwhere Seedorf and never will be. End of story, now let's stop going off topic and hope that we wont sign Pirlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)