Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (6 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Pirlo :lol:

First Toni then barzagi and now this loser

Great work marotta :tup:
:lol:

He is a world champion yo!
So is Simone Barone

Whats your point?

I know, atleast have some respect for him.
However, for the sake of the team I'd only take Pirlo if its a free transfer, and 50% or more of his wages are cut.
Why should I have respect for him? And on what accord?

:beer: thank you

The fucker is not even a Juve player. Why would i respect that fag ?

What had he done to "This club" to deserve any respect ?
:lol: word up

You only respect players that play for Juventus? :shifty:
No your right

we should respect players that don’t play for Juve but may possibly come.

:lol:

I’ll tell you people why this is an Azzurri forum. The mention of a non-italian player rumored to come to Juve would never warrant a “show some respect” request/comment. Absolutely ridiculous

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pirlo was a great player, he was great talent for Serie A and accomplished things in his career many dream of. That's why Pirlo is not a loser.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Are you guys nuts? Just because Pirlo isn't a Juventus player we can't respect? Like fucking get real...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are you guys nuts? Just because Pirlo isn't a Juventus player we can't respect? Like fucking get real...
Nobody said you can't respect him, dude. You can suck him dry for all we care. If somebody calls him a loser, so what? There's no rules against it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Pirlo was a great player, he was great talent for Serie A and accomplished things in his career many dream of. That's why Pirlo is not a loser.
Subjective

I can say the same thing about Capdevila - but then again its subjective no?

Asking people to show respect on a subjective matter on an internet forum?? I think you should "get real"

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I never demanded anything, I just think it would be respectable to show respect to a great player. I'm not saying fucking worship him or anything.
But whatever, you guys think what you want.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I never demanded anything, I just think it would be respectable to show respect to a great player. I'm not saying fucking worship him or anything.
But whatever, you guys think what you want.
I think he’s a great old loser

Marotta's new project.
Don’t get me started

Azzurri-hate on this forum is beyond pathetic.
Should the azzurri love be higher?

I did love Pirlo and I do respect the guy. He was great and he is not needed here, not now.

So thank you very much but I'd rather take somebody else.
You better show some respect, you jackleg

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
When I said respect, I didn't mean I want Pirlo on our team. I'm completely against it unless he's free and takes a major pay-cut. However, I do think he is a great player so I will treat him with respect. You guys can say whatever you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)