Andrea Lazzari? (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
since Moggi is following the players who're scoring against Juve and Italy NT,such as Zebina who scored his first goal of his career against Juve &Trezeguet & Zlatan,so it wouldn't be surprising if he wants Lazzari at this time.

Sep 14, 2003
The thing that impressed me the most with this kid was his finishing, he's not the most gifted of players, but in the 2 games against us, I doubt he had more than 6 chances and yet he scored 5 goals!.

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
We really dont need him at all...
what do you say? we dont need him?

but everyone that is a juvefan and every member say that we need a future midfielder for nedved, and you say we dont need a 19 year old talented offensive midfielder like lazzari, not only because the goals but also how he plays, come on he is a big talent, you probably dont watch the game, he is at the rigth position at the right time, and because that you simply say 'we dont need him...' and i say we need someone like him!!!!!!!!!

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Source?
    After my contributions to this forum and the countless of good information i've posted here, you still do not consider my info trustworthy?

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Lazzari, Pazzini and Montolivo are awesome young players who have a great future in Italian football. I'm not against signing this kid, but I don't feel we need any new prospects right now. I mean we got Gasborrani(co-owned with Palermo) and Benjamin(on loan at Salternita).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Is he a striker or an attacking midfielder?

To me it doesn't make much sense getting him if he's a striker. Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Mutu, Trezeguet and Zalayeta are already on our books, and so are youngsters like Palladino and Onwuachi. Shabani Nonda is also an option of ours and he's free. I think we're covered upfront.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    this guy must have something when he is able to score 5 goals against Juve in 2 matches!
    anyone can score goals since cheminti is in goal and montero ,tudor in defence:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)