Andrea Barzagli (7 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He was the MVP of the famous BBC for me. Of course Chiellini outlived him, but at the peak of BBC, Barzagli was untouchable. I was always getting myself into heated arguments with non-Juve fans for saying he's the best in the world back in the days. I used to get enraged at how underrated he was compared to Chiellini and even Bonucci.

Farewell to the wall. I'm gonna miss him.
:agree: i was told by my non-juve friends that Bonucci was the best on the 3,
they accepted that it could be Chiellini but whenever i said Barza they all just laughed, very frustrating, he was so fucking good

Buy on AliExpress.com

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Can confirm lol. Only after Bon moved to milan ppl realized that he wasn't actually that good, and that Chiello and Barza made him look pure class.
God, if Barza was only few years younger... Bon would probably get merely 4-5 games per season, or would have to move to a CDM role with his superb passing skills :rolleyes:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"The most significant moment was perhaps the opening of this stadium. That was what really made me understand the way this club thinks."
I will miss the daily work, the jokes, preparing for the games, suffering and rejoicing together. It will be hard.... but I don't see myself far away from football in the future.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,430
    Sad.

Back then I hated him and I didn't rate him. But honestly, he was one of the best signings we ever made. We bought him for peanuts and he turned out to be one of the best CBs in Europe (at least in my opinion). He made mistakes soooo rarely it's crazy.

I'll surely miss him. I'll miss him 10x more when I remember it's Bonucci who's playing there.

I wish him all the best.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Forza Barzaglione! Such elegance and a total class act. The way he would cleanly stripped the ball off opponents in improbable situation was exceptional. A true wall and an amazing person to boot. Hope for success in his future endeavours, hopefully at Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)