Andrea Barzagli (27 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't like him when he was with Palermo and I rated him low. He was even destroyed the times he faced us. I know nothing about his time in Germany and didn't mind him coming considering the fee. But damn what a player he was after that! The elegance in his defending was so refreshing and his role in this era and part of the super BBC will never be forgotten.

Time flies by and now he's leaving us as a player hopefully he will still be at the club in another role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What a defender he was. Absolutely impenetrable at his peak. So intelligent with his positioning and tackling, going to miss him a lot. He's leaving behind some really big shoes to fill. He has won so much in his career too, lets hope he can top it off with a Champions League winners medal :xfinger:

Sounds like he's not sure what he wants to do after retirement, I hope he finds something behind the scenes for us where he can be happy.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I like his friendship with Dybala, its like the last two people id expect to be really close to each other, Dybala couldn't have picked a better friend in the squad.

I love Barza so much, so underrated, Hope he stays with us forever

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I like his friendship with Dybala, its like the last two people id expect to be really close to each other, Dybala couldn't have picked a better friend in the squad.

I love Barza so much, so underrated, Hope he stays with us forever
Enjoy it while you can, I will recommend that you download the video and save it.

- - - Updated - - -

He's retiring this season unfortunately
I think mr. Chocolate knows that.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He was the MVP of the famous BBC for me. Of course Chiellini outlived him, but at the peak of BBC, Barzagli was untouchable. I was always getting myself into heated arguments with non-Juve fans for saying he's the best in the world back in the days. I used to get enraged at how underrated he was compared to Chiellini and even Bonucci.

Farewell to the wall. I'm gonna miss him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)