Andrea Barzagli (11 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
He defended with such elegance ... not only made it look easy he made it an ART.. we get awed by Chiellini’s fighter style defending but when watching barzagli I truly feel at ease and peace ... just something about how he does it

Very sad this day has come and I hope one day we will see other new Barzaglis..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
In his prime fuck, who was a better cb?, this guy was the best of the BBC, but seems to get overlooked the most by the general public,
Was Ferrara level and best CB in world in Conte's first season.

Premfaces and La Liga mugs caught on two years later.

- - - Updated - - -

Wish he came sooner, but it was a privilege to watch him play for us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Was Ferrara level and best CB in world in Conte's first season.

Premfaces and La Liga mugs caught on two years later.

- - - Updated - - -

Wish he came sooner, but it was a privilege to watch him play for us.
I reckon he was the best CB in the world until his bad injury which I think was in the 14/15 season? Fucking sensational to watch him, so elegant and composed, was always at the right place at the right time. Deceptively quick too.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I don't ever remember being worried if he would be good enough on the day even when I had doubts about the rest. Always seemed like he was on rollerblades the way he just got there with what looked like the most minimal effort, and all the while you are thinking he will never make it. To top it all off what a character. Can easily have a role at club.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The older i get, the harder it is for me to say goodbye to these legends. I love you Barzagli and thank you for everything you have done for this club. Its unbelievable that we got him for 300k euros and for years he was in the top 5 defemders in the world. Probably THE most underrated defender ever. He is a true role model, an amazing professional and i will forever love him and respect him. A LEGEND! The club should definitely keep him in the club and give him a coaching job of some sort., if he is interested, of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)