Andrea Barzagli (43 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Caldara is not as good as we believe, at least just yet and he will need a lot of transition time, the squad too.
If we don't get Godin Barza's experience will be very welcomed in some serie A hard derbies

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The LEGEND has lost a step or two in being CL action caliber, but happy to see him here in helping younger Italia backs and getting playing time against lesser quality serie competition keeping others fresh. I really say no to Godin and sell Benatia before letting Rugani go.

Oct 4, 2011
Caldara is not as good as we believe, at least just yet and he will need a lot of transition time, the squad too.If we don't get Godin Barza's experience will be very welcomed in some serie A hard derbies
Oh please, barza can share his experience all he wants from the stands and I hope he doesn't get a single minute. He's not no legs left, no lungs, no burst of speed no nothing and you want to play him in hard derbies because of experience? Why not bring back cannavaro or Nesta? Experience means a pile of compost if you are as old as barzalgi

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

OFFICIAL: giorgiochiellini & andreabarzagli15 renew their ���� contracts! ������ #FinoAllaFine #ForzaJuve

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Right up there with the best CB I have seen play for Juve, superb player for us. Glad he has stayed on for another year, sure a big part of his role will be to mentor the younger defenders.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Our two veterans get new contracts yet we want to sell benetia and rugani...our best defender last season and our best young defender. Something wrong here?

Oct 4, 2011
Good to have such a legend around players like Caldara and Rugani. He'll be instrumental for their growth.
Yeah but the problem is both Rugani and Caldara are being sold or loaned and we are keeping grandpa

- - - Updated - - -

the thing wrong here is you cant realize that, that 2 veterans will mentor that 2 players we want to ''sell''.
Via Skype while they are in a different country playing for a different team?

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
It was not mentioned anywhere that Buffon wanted to leave. He wanted to continue playing, probably as 1st choice gk, but he was offered an outside-the-pitch role instead.

Different scenario to Barza's though, as he probably accepted a rotation/backup role.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not sure how I feel about this...He's one of my favorite defenders of all times, but I don't think he's got the legs anymore. Should tap out after this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)