Andrea Barzagli (45 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
After the rumours of Cardiff HT and Alves and Bonucci leaving I wonder what was that Buffon and Barzagli discussed after that final, must've had something to do with Bon/Alves.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Barzagli to Bonucci: 'We know truth'
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Barzagli has broken his silence to say goodbye as Juventus teammate Leonardo Bonucci joins Milan. “We know the truth.”

So far, only Gianluigi Buffon has publicly saluted the defender, who left for their Serie A rivals after seven years in Turin.

“We had fantastic years together as teammates, full of victories and great achievements,” wrote Barzagli on Instagram.

“We improved each other, supported and found a rapport together with Gigi and Giorgio that I’d never experienced before.

“It seems strange not to see you in the locker room, that same locker room that some lately have depicted as split, with inventions and fantasies on rows and clashes.

“But we know the truth. Good luck for your new adventure, Leo.”

I checked the instagram post myself, and he added in reply to the comments this: "La verita e che non e successo niente!"

I guess it was an Allegri vs Bonucci matter, and there's nothing more to it, just like the Milan Pirlo incident. Would be too sad if true, Bonnie is such a big loss already and if its for disciplinary reasons i can understand, but if its a personal issue between him and Allegri then I'd be a little upset it didnt get solved, tactically I rate Allegri highly and I wouldn't want to have to choose between him staying or Bonucci

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Apparently Barzagli is delusional. The reason they let you go for such a paltry amount is because you are a shitty defender, and they don't need you.
:lol: :rofl: Andy, you are forgetting that we need to keep giving players like Barzagli and Toni a chance to prove themselves! After all, they haven't had the opportunity to prove that they are and have been shit for the past 3 seasons :shifty: :rolleyes:
:lol: How ironic. The epitome of mediocrity is asking US, the fans, to have faith, when he is plying his trade with our team. Pathetic!
Good for him; he is still shit tho!
Hopefully those tactics don't involve Barzagli!
:howler: :seven:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)