Andrea Barzagli (9 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Most of the fans never wanted us to sign him in the first place...so no wonder it takes the rest of the world ever longer to realize what a gem he is.
Other than the fact that he's just awesome defender, how handsome he is? If I was a girl I'd have a crush on him.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Other than the fact that he's just awesome defender, how handsome he is? If I was a girl I'd have a crush on him.
Yesssss!!! :heart:

--

Ohh I fell in love with him when he scored a Maradona like goal in Palermo...no idea what year it was. It was greater than Bonu's goal against Pescara! Can't find it anywhere, was it even Barza? :shifty:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Yesssss!!! :heart:

--

Ohh I fell in love with him when he scored a Maradona like goal in Palermo...no idea what year it was. It was greater than Bonu's goal against Pescara! Can't find it anywhere, was it even Barza? :shifty:
I don't recall such a goal. I do remember a lengthy sprint down the touchline followed by a great cross to Luca Toni who scored a header from the edge of the box, as his greatest goal contribution!

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Fox Soccer are usually morons when it comes to the game, but surprisingly they acknowledged that he is Juve's overall best defender although they chose Chiellini over him in their best defensive XI due to Chiello's intimidation factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)