Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
I've gone to whoscored and quite clearly the rating of 6.68 is adding to some strange fumbles of barza, don't know if he can start next year, maybe only against weaker teams. you guys still trust our main man event at the age of 35? he needs a coaching or scouting role at the club sometime that's for sure, our legend

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This reminds me of Ciro Ferrara when he was around the same age, great veteran back up/rotation to have. Althought I think Barzagli is in better physical condition than Ferrara was at the same age.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
whoscored ratings for defenders don't mean shit

But yeah, sadly think his days as a starter are over next season, still can be an amazing backup if he wants to and no serious injury happens.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
whoscored ratings for defenders don't mean shit

But yeah, sadly think his days as a starter are over next season, still can be an amazing backup if he wants to and no serious injury happens.
Yep. It favours physical defenders.

Otamendi. Shitty positioning, striker clear on goal, but Otamendi somehow makes it to clear the ball with a last minute tackle -> positive rating.

Barza. Doesn't even allow the midfielder to play the ball to the striker due to his great positioning/anticipation -> no fucks given.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Andrea Barzagli has sparked controversy, as he left the Italy squad for “personal reasons,” yet was pictured out clubbing last night.

The Juventus defender was released early from international duty on Saturday afternoon following the 2-0 win over Albania.

He won’t even travel to Holland for Tuesday’s friendly against the Netherlands in Amsterdam.

Although this early exit was officially down to “personal reasons,” suspicions have been raised on social media after a DJ published a picture on Instagram last night of him with Barzagli in a Riccione nightclub.

Napoli fans were particularly incensed, as Barzagli will therefore have more time to rest ahead of next week’s Serie A showdown at the Stadio San Paolo.

He’s not the only one, as Gonzalo Higuain, Mario Mandzukic and Dani Alves have also been released early from international duty with Argentina, Croatia and Brazil.

ITALIA :sergio:

It wasn't a nightclub and it was 10pm and he was with his wife and kids at a restaurant.

They really looking at nothing to create shit. :sergio:

no correction yet and no mention nipples have Koulibaly back and and DIDN'T even let Milik and Zielinski leave.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
ITALIA :sergio:

It wasn't a nightclub and it was 10pm and he was with his wife and kids at a restaurant.

They really looking at nothing to create shit. :sergio:

no correction yet and no mention nipples have Koulibaly back and and DIDN'T even let Milik and Zielinski leave.
I love how Tancredi pointed out that Mandzukic returned from Croatian NT while not mentioning they released most of their big club players like Rakitic or Kalinic

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Barzagli clubbing
gippodjLive Nona ��������❤ #nona #riccione #party #saturday #sabato #clubbing #club #rivieraromagnola #beach #gippodj #peolple #beautiful #cool #mood #juventus #finoallafine #barzagli #instagood #instamood #italy #kim #hot #love @Roccoterra969 ❤❤

- - - Updated - - -

that white t-shirt under his shirt ... i expected a bit more style. But he can, he's even with this clothes hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)