Andrea Barzagli (15 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It is frustrating when you see how underrated Barza is globally, but on the other hand it isnt that bad because if he was, we might have lost him to some of.those rich teams like Milan lost Thiago Silva. Am i making any sense? :-D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Most underrated player in the game? Has to be. He's the only one playing at such an elite level who doesn't have much of a widespread reputation, only as the quiet part of our famous defensive trio. He is overshadowed in the minds of casual observers by Chiellini and his pantomime antics with opponents (both for Juve but more famously with Italy), and Bonucci with his eye catching build up play and personality.

Always great to have a veteran defender guarantee back there, reminds me of the old days.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Just watched the game. Wow he has to be the best defender in the world. He churns out these performances game in game out. Man of the match.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Barzagli and Chiellini dominating the game, clearly the best players on the pitch in the first half. 34 years old with that speed, remarkable

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He's from the previous generation that produced good football players. Good football player - says so little yet so much. You can see all them players today that can do only one job, defend, run, pass, so limited. He just does everything good. Cross - very good, defence - monster, i say give them freekicks and he'll do a better job than Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)