Andrea Barzagli (13 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
What's your problem, if you don't like my posts you can just ignore them, you don't have to attack me everywhere. Do you have a life?
Piece of advice, if you can't take criticism or "attacks" especially when your opinion is pretty baseless, this isn't a good forum for you. Something I've learned in my short time here.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What's your problem, if you don't like my posts you can just ignore them, you don't have to attack me everywhere. Do you have a life?
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Nov 17, 2012
some people dont care about money or power.

some poeple just want to watch the world raki
Or people, such as myself, prefer to watch the raki burn... Either way..

- - - Updated - - -

caceres plays on the right of defense for uruguay.
He plays both, depends if they field Alvaro Periera, if he is on Caceres will play in any of the CB positions (or RB, in which case Maxi Periera is pushed up to a RWB/RM role), if Alvaro isn't on the pitch generally Caceres will play LB.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
:lol:

Good copy pasta

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are you addressing this to the person looking back at you in the mirror or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)