Andrea Barzagli (11 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I still remember when this guy was in Palermo, he was very overhyped, and people were dying to get him. Then, he went into a slump, and people were glad we didn't. We finally did get him, and no expected too much of him, but fortunately for us, this guy has turned out to be an incredible defender. He really exceeded everyone's expectations.

Also, the funny thing is this. At one point, he was considered the most overrated defender in football. Right now, I think it's safe to say he's the most underrated defender in football.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I still remember when this guy was in Palermo, he was very overhyped, and people were dying to get him. Then, he went into a slump, and people were glad we didn't. We finally did get him, and no expected too much of him, but fortunately for us, this guy has turned out to be an incredible defender. He really exceeded everyone's expectations.

Also, the funny thing is this. At one point, he was considered the most overrated defender in football. Right now, I think it's safe to say he's the most underrated defender in football.
IMO the worlds best CB at the moment.

Incredible turnaround considering his form towards the end of his tenure with Wolfsburg.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
words can't describe this guy!! unbelievable the best defender in the world and by far even from Chiellini even though am King kong's fan.

he just eat his opponents and this pass to Quag was just awesome.. reminds me of Cannavaro and to me he is even better and has better physical status also.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There was this moment in the second half, he ran from the left side to right side, stole the ball, pulled a world class pass and went back to his position as if nothing has happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)