Andrea Barzagli (5 Viewers)

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Yeah I have the udinese game from last season. I have his assist for gio against roma, and also his pk against atalanta. But im guessing people want to see some great tackles so I will need to download some other games
On youtube there is also a video from Barzagli against Siena last season, there are also some tackles from him

And yeah, I think it's a great idea that you make a vid of Barzagli! Thumbs up;)

Maybe this site can help you a bit:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCJwIi5BijusM/videos?query=JwIi5BijusM&view=22&feature=g-logo

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Hey guys quick question here. Im making a Barzagli video for my youtube channel but there is next to nothing of him on youtube so I'm going to have to go through a couple games and find some tackles and nice plays. I already have his tackle on the line against lazio in the coppa, and I think his challenge on el shaawarma aswell. Do you guys remember like 3 or 4 specific games in which Barzagli was particularly playing well?
games against chelsea?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Here it is guys. I didn't really LOVE how it turned out, but I'll probably make another one when the seasons over. Not my favourite type of music but I had alot of people msg me saying to put some rock/punk instead of the music genre I usually use. Anyways let me know what you guys think, and thanks for the tips on which matches and clips to use

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Here it is guys. I didn't really LOVE how it turned out, but I'll probably make another one when the seasons over. Not my favourite type of music but I had alot of people msg me saying to put some rock/punk instead of the music genre I usually use. Anyways let me know what you guys think, and thanks for the tips on which matches and clips to use

2:25 many world class defenders would have strike the ball out wide, yet he calmly passed it with him half positioned.

That's class.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

Loved it!

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

amazing vid, its funny, I saw your Quagliarella vid (the first one with hall of fame as the song) ages ago and loved it, all your other vids are class to

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

You're the man bro :tup:

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011

no sprint challenge against hazard?

nice video though :tup:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

:tup: Great video as usual.

I hope whenever you do your next video(if its on another Juve defender) will be on Lichtsteiner.Dont think i'm putting any unnecessary pressure on you though.Your videos are so great that i'll be always eagerly looking forward to the next one,its just a compliment from my side for your great work.Superb job once again :)

PS.Your Marchisio video is my favorite one from your collection :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Great vid, annoying song.

Brazagli is potentially the most inform defender in the world right now. His ability to make a clean tackle in the worst of situations is a sight to behold.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Don't care too much for the music, but great video mate :tup:

Finally Barzagli gets the Colosimo treatment! :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)