Andrea Barzagli (6 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
RAMI¹⁰;4047249 said:
I agree. But you should stay around and active... You are a part of its charm, Ken :tup:
When something bad happens Hollandaise sauces just hide from the big bad world. They've always been like that.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Hehe, I'll give it a go. It's hard not to talk about the team and stuff going on, especially with the CHL games approaching. I'm sooo looking forward to Tuesday.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Barzagli clocks up Juve apps
By Football Italia staff

Juventus’ swoop for Andrea Barzagli has proved to be exceptional value for money when you consider some Gazzetta dello Sport stats.
The 2006 World Cup winner was signed in January 2011 from Wolfsburg for just €300,000 given that he had only six months left on his deal in Germany.
Since his return to Italy, Barzagli has played in 87 of the Old Lady’s subsequent 94 matches in all competitions.
The centre-back is Antonio Conte’s most used player this term given that he has appeared in 33 ties – all from the start. He’s thus totalled over 3,000 minutes of action this season.
The Gazzetta has also outlined that Barzagli has been booked in only eight of his 87 encounters for La Signora.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)