Andrea Barzagli (16 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why do I have a feeling that he will not return to the great form he has been having this season?
its just 20 days, he'll come back. if it was 2 months i'd seriously worry

Oh well, the scudetto run was nice while it lasted.
agree on this. nevertheless, we have made improvement and must cling to this second place.

lazio udinese and napoli still got worse defence then ours

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He wants to convince me that he didn't jinx the rest of the season, look at what happened against Chievo and what happened with our defenders. It was only one statement he made.
Plus him continuously praising Marchisio's performances at the start of the season, ruined his form. Even the coach is not learning from his own mistakes lately.

---------- Post added 05.03.2012 at 23:38 ----------

I guess this makes it a positive injury according to your logic.
Not until you criticize Marotta about something.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Plus him continuously praising Marchisio's performances at the start of the season, ruined his form. Even the coach is not learning from his own mistakes lately.
His gloating was the most disgusting thing this forum has ever witnessed. As if those who criticised Marchisio last season were not happy with him performing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
His gloating was the most disgusting thing this forum has ever witnessed. As if those who criticised Marchisio last season were not happy with him performing.
Haven't you heard? They were right all along. We didn't even deserve to be happy for him during his positive spell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)