Andrea Barzagli (33 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Played another 70min (full primavera/training) game.
Looked good overall from reports.

Come on Andrea!!We missed you!

Forza Barza!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he wasn't exactly Speedy Gonzalez before his injury, am sure he will be fine once he is back in the groove.
I think he's quite fast compared to the rest of our defenders (bar Asamoah). I still remember how he kept up with Hazard when we faced Chelsea some years ago. That was very refreshing to see.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think he's quite fast compared to the rest of our defenders (bar Asamoah). I still remember how he kept up with Hazard when we faced Chelsea some years ago. That was very refreshing to see.
He also easily kept up with Ronaldo last season. His accelaration isn't that great, but you can't complain about his pace once he hits full speed, one of the fastest players in the squad in that respect.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
One thing's for sure.We need to move past both him and Pirlo.I think that stage has come already.

His career graph is almost similar to Walter Samuel,they kind of mirror each other in a way.Peaked late,had outstanding few seasons and spent the subsequent years with injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

what? why? is everyone having their period tonight cause of one loss?
Nah.Me, i'm looking beyond this loss.Been wanting to say this many a times during the season.Cant afford to depend on him anymore imo and Pirlo too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)