Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm aware how old he is, you said he was 30+. I agree with signing a replacement for an outgoing player. Whether he is a good replacement remains to be seen. I know it's crazy but I like to wait to see how a player performs first before I slate him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm aware how old he is, you said he was 30+. I agree with signing a replacement for an outgoing player. Whether he is a good replacement remains to be seen. I know it's crazy but I like to wait to see how a player performs first before I slate him.
agree.
I believe he's better than Legro,and as a back up he'll do fine.

anyway nothing to be mad about,the CB's we have+Barza is fine and enough.
we have other issues to deal with such as our fullbacks and forwards,those things should be the priority.

If anything to be mad about,is if we don't sign any other player this month.

Forza Juve!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What an approach, it shows that you lack passion.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
That is nonsensical logic because, due to the amount of injuries we suffer, he could play as many games as the player(s) he's supposedly cover for.
You can't expect right now to have a WC defender sitting on the bench because we may have many injuries...
moreover,no WC would want to sit on the bench and for sure right now to spend big money on CB would not be smart...

as i said earlier,fullbacks and forward first.so only for that reason(money issues),Barza for bench is fine.

Mar 30, 2006
I think this is a good buy. Barzagli would go well with Chiellini or Bonucci I think and even though he is 29 he still can give 4 or 5 good years to us. The fee is low and he has alot of experience. I think he is overall an improvement to the team .. Leggro finally showed us some good form in the last few years and Barzagli will take his role in the team.
I am happy with this buy. But like all of you I am hoping for somethign more for the team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know it's crazy but I like to wait to see how a player performs first before I slate him.
A post such as this should discredit you on everything you say with regards to transfer matters. If you can't judge a player until he plays for Juve, then there isn't a reason to read your posts. You basically confirm you're a stooge for whatever happens here.

Very close to ignore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A post such as this should discredit you on everything you say with regards to transfer matters. If you can't judge a player until he plays for Juve, then there isn't a reason to read your posts. You basically confirm you're a stooge for whatever happens here.

Very close to ignore.
Oh dear lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)