Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:tuttosport:

Such a good job by Marotta, cheap signing and replacing Legro was urgent. You know all the problems we needed to fix in order to challange for the scudetto or fourth spot was mainly replacing Legro. It surely couldn't wait for us to get a 5th choice CB. Muey contente hermano's and Marotta is doing such an excellent job this transfer is such an eye-opener

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK. So its official then?

A very cheap fee, for someone to provide cover for Bonucci and Chiellini. 5 years younger than Legro.

If they can somehow swap Legro for Masiello, and grab Ziegler, I really wouldn't complain too much. Both of those Fullbacks are certainly better than what they have now. They are both fairly young as well

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Looks like he's Legro's replacement. So he will be Chiello and Bonucci's backup. Legro will be leaving for Bari, Chievo, or Seltic! According to Tuttosport of course.

EDIT: Oh and he will officially sign on monday, also according to tuttosport.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There has been a grim inevitability about this transfer for years.
He's a backup.

A younger backup. That's all you can really say.

I have my fingers crossed for Masiello and Ziegler.

Again, not world beaters, but an improvement over the current state of fullbacks

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If he's getting huge wages then this deal sucks.

He's a mediocre defender and midtable club material. He never had a period in his career when he was actually good and I see no reason to give him sky rocket wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)