Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
What a depressing time.

We get most of our positive feelings when our management fail to secure players who are, by general consensus, second rate.

Recent dealings in the transfer market have been incredibly disappointing.

Marotta is certainly not living up to my initial expectations. This of course may be somewhat unfair if, as i suspect, he is being held back by the parsimony of Agnelli and co.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What a depressing time.

We get most of our positive feelings when our management fail to secure players who are, by general consensus, second rate.

Marotta is certainly not living up to my initial expectations. This of course may be somewhat unfair if, as i suspect, he is being held back by the parsimony of Agnelli and co.
What were you expectations for this January?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
What a depressing time.

Depressing times, not at all, if players we don't want, don't join, I call that positive times.

However, I do get your point.

But hey, January is only half way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
but how can you say no to Juve!
:lol:

oh dear :sergio: you know that fate and luck are even trying to save Juve. Now marotta for the love of God, stop fucking around, wasting precious time on strengthening positions that do not require any attention, just like the time spent on selling Diego, quit p*ssing around and solve the problematic areas, namely at fullback and perhaps upfront too. My patience is wearing thinner by the day, and im usually one of the more wait and see patient members of this forum.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

oh dear :sergio: you know that fate and luck are even trying to save Juve. Now marotta for the love of God, stop fucking around, wasting precious time on strengthening positions that do not require any attention, just like the time spent on selling Diego, quit p*ssing around and solve the problematic areas, namely at fullback and perhaps upfront too. My patience is wearing thinner by the day, and im usually one of the more wait and see patient members of this forum.
You haven't been around for a while, or have you?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are we not signing this world class world champion? I am gutted! He was exactly the type of player who would have enabled us to make that leap in quality, and guide us to the Scudetto! :shifty:

I remember when we bought a certain Thierry Henry in the January transfer window; too bad we never utilized him effectively :sigh:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

See, there you go. That's more like it. You're actually starting to sound like a rational poster now. :D

He turned us down because we’re not shitty enough for him

There, I provided some positive feedback for our club

Good one, Druski.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

There isn't an Italian that wouldn't want to join us. They're mediocre players and we're playing like a mediocre club, not to mention we pay those mediocre players fantastic money. So, no way Barzagli would turn us down.

The only obstacle to this deal if Wolfsburg who have figured out they can take us for a ride. Again.

Dec 24, 2002
There isn't an Italian that wouldn't want to join us. They're mediocre players and we're playing like a mediocre club, not to mention we pay those mediocre players fantastic money. So, no way Barzagli would turn us down.

The only obstacle to this deal if Wolfsburg who have figured out they can take us for a ride. Again.
Di Natale didn't want to join us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)