Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Setting aside your feelings for Rossi, you don't think he would be a quality signing for us right now? He is certainly too high a level for Samp.
He would be an upgrade over Amauri, but with regards to Quag? Not necessarily. I'd rather go after a Neymar or Lavezzi when it comes down to it, for skill purposes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];2843831 said:
btw barzagli is "done deal", "free" loan until the end of the season, same situation that was with Toni, but contract until 2013 year, medicals and official announce before bari game i guess
:weee:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So next summer, we're basically gonna spend all our money paying for all the players Marotta has piled on us, right?

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
This transfer means: Sale of Legrottaglie or one of the current CBs or Barzagli will play as a full back. I don’t think we’re getting him to have 5 CBs as we only used Rinaudo once.

Really strange transfer.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This transfer is really strange, not only we are buying a player we don't need, it is also taking a place of another position we need in terms of roster size and wages.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
are Motta, Traore and Rinaudo, not ALL loans, with the option to buy??? if so...none of these, have so far, given any reason for us to buy...
Motta and Rinaudo are loans with options to buy. Rinaudo has an option at 4 mill, and Motta at 5 million.

Trarore, AFAIK is just a loan (cost us 500,000 E for the season long loan).

I highly doubt we'd take up the option to sign Motta and Rinaudo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)