Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You seriously are a fanboy:D Even i forgot it but you remember. But you're right. Almost everything i joked about came and bite Juventus.
Don't you think it's time to stop it and in fact wish/hope for the best? Because if we all keep this ugly attitude one way or another it will come back and haunt us. All of us joked about Luca Toni, it took a minute and he signed. Same will happen with Barzagli.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What pisses me off about this deal is that at the time we're targeting this guy who had been shit for the past 3-4 years, a club like Napoli are closing in on someone like Gabi Milito.

I won't rush into conclusions but I've got a feeling that at the end of the day both deals will probably cost the same (yet Napoli get the better deal).
Who has also been shit for the past few seasons.

Hoeness says he has not received an offer for Barzagli from Juve
Does Marotta have the correct number for him? Because I'm pretty sure he said that we didn't bid for Dzeko either.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Debatable (if they played the same position). Since they don't play the same position they're not comparable at all. If Barzagli comes right now he will take Rinaudo's spot. I don't see why would we need a sub CB at this point, why would we pay half his wages and (maybe) even pay some transfer fee.
I think he will take Legro's spot, and Legro probably leaving now for a few sum or later on summer for free..

Anything said about the wages? How much will he earn? and how much Legro earns.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There is mounting speculation that Juventus have agreed a deal to sign Wolfsburg centre-back Andrea Barzagli.

The 29-year-old World Cup winner is out of contract in the summer and has turned down other more lucrative moves in Germany to return to Italy.

Reports suggest Barzagli has agreed a three-year deal with Juventus, accepting a pay cut, although with the incentive of a number of bonuses.

Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta apparently used the same ploy to entice Luca Toni to Turin even if his guaranteed take home pay was greater at Genoa.

Il Corriere dello Sport understands that no cash will change hands.

Marotta will merely discount a low cost figure for Barzagli from the installments Wolfsburg still owe for Diego.

http://football-italia.net/jan12f.html

FML!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this whole thing between us and wolfsburg reminds me of the starting plot to the film snatch, where turkish gets tommy to buy a caravan off a bunch of pikies, in the end they basically end up losing the money and to some extent owing them.

talk about why we have no money, when we sell our bigger assets for next to nothing.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Barzagli, Grosso, Toni and Cannavaro will return as a director. World Cup reunion :touched:

I feel like watching LOST again. Juventus (The Island) is forcing the champions to fulfill their destiny and play in the same club after 5 years (Flight Passengers) :touched:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2843815 said:
lost is worst tv series ever :sergio: :snoop: :shifty:
I disagree....
Its characterized by extremely high suspense, very well played variety of roles, a very complicated plot. The ending was shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)