Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allright, suggestions on what marotta should have done with the lack of cash we have ?

i mean its so easy to critisize, give your idea, the wage, and the transfer price.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We don't need another fucking CB right now, that's the point. He's wasting wage space on someone who isn't that good and someone we don't need.

So I would sign zero CB's right now at the wage of zero Euros and a transfer sum of zero Euros.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We don't need another fucking CB right now, that's the point. He's wasting wage space on someone who isn't that good and someone we don't need.

So I would sign zero CB's right now at the wage of zero Euros and a transfer sum of zero Euros.
Agreed! We have 5 CBs at the moment, and we don't have a problem in center, and who will he replace anyway? I don't think it is a bright idea to replace Bonucci with an average player..

All these years passing, why our board can't see how terrible fullbacks we have? Don't they write about this in newspapers? or speak about it on TV? Anyone with zero football knowledge can realize how bad our fullbacks are if they watch just one game.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

chiello is a valid wingback if we have a good enough cb to replace him :O

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
this transfer is nothing to cry about. He is a ok defender who will accept to be a reserve for Chiellini and Bonucci, just what we need to be honest.

Cry over Iaquinta or Amauri instead. We need attackers and wingbacks. Not CB or CMs

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Beppe must be high or something!cuz this guy shat all over wolfsburg defense.
the only reasonable explanation would be,this guy's wages are way lower than legro's and he's ok with bench-warming.so that we can get rid of legro instead.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
chiello is a valid wingback if we have a good enough cb to replace him :O
This is the only piece of information which lends any sense to the barzagli transfer...Why would barzagli leave wolfsburg for our bench??? Why would del neri give up on bonucci after these last two defeats, ignoring what came before them????(bonucci on bench, barzaglie in)...

No, those things seem too senseless.

Surely, del neri must be pondering solving our left back problem with Chiellini, and replacing him in the middle with barzagli???

Even that seems a bit pointless...as we have de ceglie back soon, who will NEVER play if chiellini becomes our left back.

Can Bonucci play right back????

Any focus on the centre of defence is painful to ponder, as its the part of our defence which is close to fine, sometimes solid. Its either side of our central pairing where there are gaping holes and problems.

As Sorensen can be solid, i see the left flank as much more in dire need of improvement. Because Grosso, simply doesn't defend. He does fuck all going forward, and leaves a huge area for the opposition to run into...its horrible to see. And creates havoc for our proper defenders.

De ceglie + Grosso is weaker than Sorensen + Grygera, at least in terms of defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)