Andrea Barzagli D C - Wolfsburg (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
barzagli was good before he left, same as kjaer

thing is, how many italians really succeed outside of italy ?
How was cannavaro at real madrid ? how was zambrotta at barcelona ? just to name two recent flops.

marotta might just go for barzagli, and then put him in the center next to bonucci
playing chiellini on the fullback, where he once started.

yes, i know what u all say, chiello is our cb hero. and i agree

but really, if barzagli finds his old form back, like cannavaro when he came here from inter, he's one of the best of serie a, and at the same time chello solves the problem on the flank.

this might be an interesting deal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i'm convinced under the guidance of chiellini and bonucci, barzagli can find his form again.

unlike that shitbag amauri, hopefully we can snatch a new SS on a good deal

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I coulda sword when he was discussed in the transfer thread everyone was like wth, now apparently everyone wants this deal done? How old is Nesta?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I coulda sword when he was discussed in the transfer thread everyone was like wth, now apparently everyone wants this deal done? How old is Nesta?
I don't want the deal done but I have a feeling it will be announced in a day or two.

He will also say, it's a dream come true. Once I was close to Juve but the deal failed in the last minute.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
NVM, Nesta is 35 and can still operate, hopefully the same for barzagli , he is 29? 30? What happned to cannavaro his downfall was speed correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)