Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (75 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
moratti was one of the key figures behind calciopoli, his politics already damaged juventus. i wouldn't back him under any circumstances. they could have come to an agreement of some sort on past things with agnelli, who knows - but as things stand now, i consider moratti worse than anybody else in modern football.
Just curious, but how do you know for sure that Andrea wasnt also? Him and/or his cousin? Because calciopoli did some temporary damage to the club, but a lot of things happened after, one key moment comes to mind - the club went back to having an Agnelli as a president. Dont want to start some conspiracy theories here, but to some extent calciopoli is responsible for the rebirth of this club, and the fearless leader Andrea already showed several times that emotions doesnt get in the way of bussiness and reaching his goals no matter what is one of his skillset...

Just saying, the piece of shit moratti and merda were the ones who benefited the most short term (a couple of years), but the one who gained the most long term seems to be Andrea. Without calciopoli he was never ever going to have any bussiness at the club, remember how many people stated that were terrified of the Triade and especially Giraudo, who was getting more and more powerful. They would have been at the helm of the club until the day they died...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
Politics. But it's not surprising actually. Moratti probably won't want to hurt Inter. So everything he does to promote Serie A, will be in line with the big clubs.
As someone pointed out Moratti is one of the architects behind calciopoli and even he cannot act publicly against us who is to say he won't try something like that again. Plus he ran merda to the ground and they now expect to lift Serie A to its former glory. Not very likely. As much as I hate him and don't want to see him as a Ficg president it can also be stated that he is a poor choice.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Why you refer to yourself "us"?

I think you understand everything perfectly that the sports team "sells"you an emotional connection. If you try to mess with that- you're screwed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agnelli: ‘Marotta vital for Juventus’ | Football Italia
Juventus President Andrea Agnelli thanks the departing Giuseppe Marotta - “he was instrumental in the growth of the club”.
The general manager and CEO will not be on the new board appointed at today’s shareholders’ meeting, and his contract is expected to be resolved in the coming days.
“For the next challenges, we decided to renew the Juventus leadership,” Agnelli told the 302 shareholders present.
“The organisation model will not change and will be based on three pillars: services, revenue and, centrally, sport.
“However, I owe my thanks to the two outgoing directors: [CFO] Aldo Mazzia, who is here with us today, and Giuseppe Marotta.
“Aldo joined the group in 1987, he was hired by my father and that’s the curiosity of this closing circle.
“He rose from positions of administration and control to become CFO. He was key in developing the stadium and the Continassa project, which he personally followed.
“If today we can boast of having headquarters next to our own stadium, a state-of-the-art training ground, a hotel and a concept store, then we owe it to Aldo.
“For that, Aldo, now only I but all of Juventus are grateful to you.
“Speaking for myself, calling Giuseppe Marotta a professional in the world of football is simplistic.
“He has been managing football clubs for 40 years, with successes like those at Venezia and Atalanta. He left Sampdoria in the Champions League, before joining Juventus.
“The ability and knowledge of Marotta have been instrumental in the growth of the club, and we owe him our warm thanks and applause.
“What allowed us to make this choice is the work Aldo and Giuseppe did in helping the professionals under them, raising future professionals who could take their role.
“We’ve decided to divide Beppe Marotta’s responsibilities to those who are already board members, so there will be a new generation of leaders entrusted with the future of Juventus.”

- - - Updated - - -

‘Juventus didn’t know about banners’ | Football Italia
Juventus President Andrea Agnelli denies the club knew about offensive banners mocking the Superga disaster.
On Monday Rai’s ‘Report’ aired a programme about the links between the Drughi ultras and the ‘Ndrangheta, which also contained an allegation about a derby with Torino in 2014.
It was reported that security manager Alessandro D’Angelo had allowed banners mocking the deaths of the 'Grande Torino' into the Curva Sud, as he looked to broker a peace between the club and the ultras.
“Good morning everyone, first things first I’d like to make a clarification,” Agnelli said at today’s shareholders’ meeting.
“A television programme focused it's attention on the facts already established about the relationship between Juventus and the organised supporters.
“Juventus were sanctioned by the sporting justice system for two reasons. The first was having sold more tickets than what was established by the Pisanu laws, four per person.
“The second was for allowing banners to enter the stadium. Alessandro D’Angelo never allowed those banners to enter the stadium in February 2014. On these facts clarification is required.
“Juventus respects, to the letter, all of the procedures and cannot accept that doubt still exists that our club may be involved in ticket touting.
“Alessandro D’Angelo didn’t help with the entry of what I’ve already called offensive banners about the Superga tragedy. I called them that in the hours following the incident and I repeat it today.
“It’s not just I who say this, it’s proved by the sentence from the Federal Court of Appeals. The creators of that banner were identified thanks to the technology Juventus made available to law enforcement, they were brought to justice and they have admitted their guilt.
“Any other affirmation is false and unfounded, and and it's time for anyone who expresses their judgment on these facts to consider the sentences and the facts.”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As president, he should look after the best interests of the club

Economics are the best weapon to combat those that bring unnecessary troubles to the club

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why do I have a feeling that Agnelli wants to bring Guardiola when Allegri decides to leave? Agnelli is super hyped about Juve being flashy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nah thankfully we are a few hundred million short of the transfer funds fraudiola requires to win anything

Plus why would he want to coach a team that values winning over possession? He is so not this teams style at all.

Beating up 5-0 on Serie A clubs wont save his bacon here when we suck in CL

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nah thankfully we are a few hundred million short of the transfer funds fraudiola requires to win anything

Plus why would he want to coach a team that values winning over possession? He is so not this teams style at all
:agree: We bully the league without him, and he won't win us the CL anyway without prime Messi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)