Andre Gomes - Mid - Barcelona (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Juventus €33m for Andre Gomes
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are ready to offer €33m for Andre Gomes, claim Mundo Deportivo, but Barcelona are demanding €50m.

The 24-year-old Portugal international was bought from Valencia last summer for €35m, but hasn’t made much of an impact.

It has been widely reported he is on the market if the right offer comes along.

While Juve have set their sights on Andre Gomes and have €33m at the ready, it’s not enough to sway the Blaugrana.

Mundo Deportivo suggest the asking price is €50m, though the Bianconeri could try to get a loan with option to buy.

Andre Gomes contributed three goals and three assists in 47 competitive games for Barcelona last season.
:stupid:

I can't decide which is more ridiculous - us offering 33m or Barca rejecting it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A loan is fine by me. I think we need an extra midfield because Marchisio is injured again and might lose more of the season, than we expected and Khedira is not quite reliable either.
Bentancour can be our long time plan, but we shouldn't rush and risk choking him.
So a loan would give us the extra tactical options now and after the situation is settled, we decide what to do next.
A but of those proportions though, would be a mistake!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A loan is fine by me. I think we need an extra midfield because Marchisio is injured again and might lose more of the season, than we expected and Khedira is not quite reliable either.
Bentancour can be our long time plan, but we shouldn't rush and risk choking him.
So a loan would give us the extra tactical options now and after the situation is settled, we decide what to do next.
A but of those proportions though, would be a mistake!
Marchisio is not injured. It's a decision made by the medical staff as a precaution. They're letting him follow a physiotherapy program to remove his muscle imbalance and it's done while there's an international stop. Win-win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)