Andrés Felipe Tello Muñoz* (2 Viewers)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I posted this in another thread, probably more useful here:

Reading a few articles including one from CdS:
Seems he played either full back or winger in the Viareggio last year. I get the impression he's very versatile though...
He also is from the same club that developed James Rodriguez, Guarin, and Quintero.

Of course he has to be called the new Cuadrado though, putting unrealistic expectations too early wouldn't be complete without comparing him with the latest flavour of the week...

http://talentshunter.net/2014/07/29/andres-tello/

Here is some more info I found:

"I define myself as a powerful, technical player, I like to play fast, in the open area with speed; I always think about winning and not giving up easily" was how Tello, who sparkles down the right flank and admires the Brazilian Dani Alves, described himself.

Also, on Colombia's Big Soccer page, I noticed that:
-One commented how he is one of the only players he likes on the U-20 team
-Another was ripping on the coach for playing Tello as a holding MF.

On Twitter:
-"I've seen all the games in the South American Colombia. The worst player was Andrés Tello . A machine to deliver bad balls." - Yikes

Off some Italian South America Blog:

Technical features

Today we are in Colombia, to go to learn about the last great product of the Cantera 'Envigado, Andres Tello. It must be said that what Equipo Naranja is one of the best youth sectors of the country, just think that from here are the various parties Guarin, James, Quintero and finally bought a few months ago Alexis Zapata from Udinese.
Eighteen years recently made, Andres Munoz Tello was created as a central midfielder with tasks purely defensive, but has been used more often as a right-back in a 442 or 352 in an outdoor.
To understand well, in his club, for tactical needs, plays right lane. With the U20 instead, with whom he participated in the South American u15 and u17 and the prestigious tournament in Toulon, plays as a 'flying' (midfielder) defensive.
Fast, intelligent, tactically flexible, joins race and a sacrifice to good technical skills.
Natural right, has a good physical structure that allows him to fight in midfield and retrieve balls, but at the same time set the offensive play.
Powerful, great in the entry without the ball and change of pace has technical characteristics and potential future international star.
At the moment, however, accumulates minutes and experience in the Liga Postobon.
Waiting for a call from Europe .

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    and a little of James, Falcao and Valderrama. Just a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)