André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:tup:

Gomes seems like an engine.Looks physically imposing(relatively to Pjanic),likes to run with the ball and most importantly has great technical ability.I'd imagine he's the kind of signing Juventus management/Allegri would be :tuttosport: over all day.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:tup:

Gomes seems like an engine.Looks physically imposing(relatively to Pjanic),likes to run with the ball and most importantly has great technical ability.I'd imagine he's the kind of signing Juventus management/Allegri would be :tuttosport: over all day.
sounds like Pjanic would be the better choice for juventus then. clearly the better passer and technically at least on par. physically imposing? only theoretically - like Morata.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
hehe, I've been scrolling through the threads and from what I understand there's a discussion over who to bring to Juve, this guy or the Bosnian, with the posters, as expected, having a personal preference. The ones that like Pjanic go to the Gomes thread trash talk about Gomes and vice-versa.

Am I getting this right?
Welcome to Juventuz.

God forbid any of those players sign for us, as the trash talk will only get worse. :D

noki

Apr 28, 2016
My only concern with Gomes is the 65M price tag, and the fact that we can get a better player for less money. That's why hes my 2nd choice behind Pjanic
Those figures don't look like to be based in reality, they look more like coming from tabloid speculation where they just make the numbers up. Gomes is worth more like 30-35m

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Those figures don't look like to be based in reality, they look more like coming from tabloid speculation where they just make the numbers up. Gomes is worth more like 30-35m
well a few pages back someone restated that valencia itself sold otamendi or whoever the name last season to city for 47m euros and that bayern promised 65 million in total for fucking renato sanches.

the inflation trend is clearly there, we CANNOT deny it, and for club like us it's either we suck it up or move on to other cheaper opportunities, the problem is, because it's a trend that involving more than a few clubs, the trend will be and already is growing, sooner than later even the mediocre players will cost a fortune for a club like juve, well in fact it already happened with juve players, example zaza already rumoured worth 30+ million despite being so average, heck the previous paragraph just proved this one, for both fucking otamendi and renato sanches combined were considered worth 110+ million is hilarious if not downright insanity but hey hello world, it's done already. :sergio:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
sounds like Pjanic would be the better choice for juventus then. clearly the better passer and technically at least on par. physically imposing? only theoretically - like Morata.
Workrate has often been a pre-requisite in choosing transfer targets for Juventus so i would assume Gomes is a more preferable choice even though he is a much inferior passer to Pjanic.
I think Juventus are looking for a conventional B2B mid who can play various roles so perhaps he would be a better signing in this regard.

noki

Apr 28, 2016
well a few pages back someone restated that valencia itself sold otamendi or whoever the name last season to city for 47m euros and that bayern promised 65 million in total for $#@!ing renato sanches.

the inflation trend is clearly there, we CANNOT deny it, and for club like us it's either we suck it up or move on to other cheaper opportunities, the problem is, because it's a trend that involving more than a few clubs, the trend will be and already is growing, sooner than later even the mediocre players will cost a fortune for a club like juve, well in fact it already happened with juve players, example zaza already rumoured worth 30+ million despite being so average, heck the previous paragraph just proved this one, for both $#@!ing otamendi and renato sanches combined were considered worth 110+ million is hilarious if not downright insanity but hey hello world, it's done already. :sergio:
I don't deny the inflation trend, but the player's value right now is more or less what I said. That said, obviously if some english club offers more, Valencia wouldn't be stupid. sanches was sold for 35m, not 65 and that's more or less also his value. I would say otamendi, as a top central defender is worth more or less the same, he was sold for 47 because they got a man city offer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hehe, I've been scrolling through the threads and from what I understand there's a discussion over who to bring to Juve, this guy or the Bosnian, with the posters, as expected, having a personal preference. The ones that like Pjanic go to the Gomes thread trash talk about Gomes and vice-versa.

Am I getting this right?
I like both, just rate Pjanic higher as playmaker and giving us the added vision and cerebral dictating the midfield needs, it all hinges on Pogba right now.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't deny the inflation trend, but the player's value right now is more or less what I said. That said, obviously if some english club offers more, Valencia wouldn't be stupid. sanches was sold for 35m, not 65 and that's more or less also his value. I would say otamendi, as a top central defender is worth more or less the same, he was sold for 47 because they got a man city offer.
It's 35 + 25 (if he plays 125 games the next five seasons) + 20 milion (if he makes balon dor shortlist or fifa xi of the year) for Sanches. They will easily get the 60M atleast

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

He is a hybrid between someone and I can't put my finger on it. Been saying Khedira for a while but not sure who else.

- - - Updated - - -

He does have that killer final pass to the strikers so he could potentially play the AM role when Claudio is back.

- - - Updated - - -

And play CM until then.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe's eclectic. :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

I like both, just rate Pjanic higher as playmaker and giving us the added vision and cerebral dictating the midfield needs, it all hinges on Pogba right now.
How? If we sell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)