André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Marotta prolly doesn't want to spend more than 30m. 30+5 absolute max. Valencia is prolly hoping for 40m and might be quoting a little more.

If it's true we came to an agreement with AG, it's advantage Beppe IF AG pushes for a Juve move and if United isn't a player anymore.

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
Marotta prolly doesn't want to spend more than 30m. 30+5 absolute max. Valencia is prolly hoping for 40m and might be quoting a little more.

If it's true we came to an agreement with AG, it's advantage Beppe IF AG pushes for a Juve move and if United isn't a player anymore.
:lol:

Seriously, it means nothing.

noki

Apr 28, 2016
Most people seem to be discussing about his price and how he's not worth it (€65M), more than how good he is. But there are some talking about how he is all about "potential" and that he doesn't adds anything to the team and yet most of the fans love him.
Valencia fans mostly lack common sense, at least most of those that voice their views. It's the kind of fans that try to stop players in their cars to ask for "explanations" (like RM). Weird behavior..

I think the sport media in the country is very sensationalist, even more the Valencia local media and that has an influence on impressionable people that then think and behave like they have no ability to reason.

What's funny is that just one year ago, people were complaining for paying 15m for him, having doubts about the high price; now they complain about the so-called "potential" that "doesn't develop", while at the same time don't want to let him leave for less than 40m, which would be more than 250% of increased value. From 21 years old to 22 years old. :)

noki

Apr 28, 2016
Is anybody here who watched this guy play? Because I didn't. If you could compare him to a player we all know who would it be?
I don't know, I think all good players are distinctive. He's a creative center midfielder, organises game, good at driving the ball with speed, likes to go forward, hard to dispossess and has 5 goal a season in him with 20-22 years old; he looks concerned with positional game, always looking where everybody is when he doesn't have the ball. can play in the wings too, if the team needs. I've seen him disappear completely in matches, but can't easily remember games against the giants (RM, Barcelona, AM) in which he wasn't his team best player.

noki

Apr 28, 2016
hehe, I've been scrolling through the threads and from what I understand there's a discussion over who to bring to Juve, this guy or the Bosnian, with the posters, as expected, having a personal preference. The ones that like Pjanic go to the Gomes thread trash talk about Gomes and vice-versa.

Am I getting this right?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
hehe, I've been scrolling through the threads and from what I understand there's a discussion over who to bring to Juve, this guy or the Bosnian, with the posters, as expected, having a personal preference. The ones that like Pjanic go to the Gomes thread trash talk about Gomes and vice-versa.

Am I getting this right?
Not really, I like both :stuckup: I just think Gomes suits us more. I wouldn't complain one bit if Pjanic came here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Am I getting this right?
My only concern with Gomes is the 65M price tag, and the fact that we can get a better player for less money. That's why hes my 2nd choice behind Pjanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)