André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
But but, the stars never lie!.

Also, people here is counting on black jeez and Cavani and a lot of other names, inlcuding Pjanic. So, whai i mentioned is hadly a "certainty" because we dont know what will happen with morata, and gomes being expensive as hell, would practically nullify any black jeezus or Cavani buy.

So quote meeee
Only time I quote you will be to rub it in your face when Edi is posing with the number 9 jersey in July.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I sure hope our management isn't as loser as people who thought like this.
Who think realistically? Who think André Gomes might want to join a team with more playing chances, with a coach worldwide seen as the very best plus a fellow country man. Not the mention the shitloads of money they have...

Doesn't mean you should stop trying, but the odds just massively turned against us. If you can't see that, well that's your thing really.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Who think realistically? Who think André Gomes might want to join a team with more playing chances, with a coach worldwide seen as the very best plus a fellow country man. Not the mention the $#@!loads of money they have...

Doesn't mean you should stop trying, but the odds just massively turned against us. If you can't see that, well that's your thing really.
there isn't even any legitimate proof that united or mourinho want gomes... heck marotta didn't even confirm that we want gomes, it's all bullcrap created out of thin air from news media to sell news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)