ANDIAMO A BERLINO!!! (Tickets, News, etc...) (1 Viewer)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I am just worried about the number of fake tickets, I remember at the last final Police claimed to have ceased thousands of fake tickets. Also, is it even possible to buy a ticket from someone if it has their name on it?
I doubt that they will be much cheaper than online right now.... I would rather be in torino than in Berlin without a ticket.

MikagaMi

Aug 27, 2005
I am planning to go to Berlin. May get a ticket from
livefootball. Will there be problem getting through security? Uefa site states that all tickets are personalized...

OP
CAPITANO

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    News from Italy is that either today or tomorrow Juve will announce how they will sell their tickets

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
    Ah FFS, I emailed visitberlin.de and asked would there be a giant screen and they said yes there would be.

What kind of BS is this??

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Ah FFS, I emailed visitberlin.de and asked would there be a giant screen and they said yes there would be.

What kind of BS is this??
    There's still a chance that they'll make two fan zones for Juve & Barca fans separately and show the game there, like it was in Lisbon last year as someone said. No confirmation about this atm though.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe try to confirm it with this visitberlin staff?

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
    There's still a chance that they'll make two fan zones for Juve & Barca fans separately and show the game there, like it was in Lisbon last year as someone said. No confirmation about this atm though.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe try to confirm it with this visitberlin staff?

Yeah I will send them an email now and let everyone know of the response

OP
    CAPITANO

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    Ticket info for Berlin final

Juventus Football Club can officially confirm that ticket sales for this year’s UEFA Champions League final in Berlin, Juventus v Barcelona, will begin on Thursday 21 May at midday CEST on a special Francorosso website, www.berlino2015.it.

From that time onwards, priority tickets will go on sale to Juventus season ticket holders who are asked to submit their requests as soon as possible. This stage will end on Thursday 28 May at midday.

Each season ticket holder will be entitled to one ticket. Groups of up to four season ticket holders can be catered for. Tickets will only be sold in conjunction with travel packs provided by Francorosso.

Please note that the categories of tickets on sale are as follows:

- Category 2, €280
    - Category 3, €160
    - Category 4, €70

An additional fee of €3.85 will be added to each ticket purchase, entitling each holder to public transport access in Berlin on matchday up until 03.00 on Sunday 7 June.

:broken:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)