... and we lost Lucio (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Zebina is better than Lucio! Lucio makes at least one big mistake in every match + with his reckless attacking he leaves the defence alone. What we need is a safe defender who stays in def. and does a good job. Lucio is everything, but that.

And.......no other big club in the world wanted Lucio, as he said, that he would only move abord, but nobody aboard wanted him, so he went to Bayern!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not a big fan of Lucio, especially at the price that Bayern Munich paid for him.

I don't ever remember hearing him saying that he wanted to play in Italy anway.

Besides, Juve doesn't needed an offensive-minded defenseman.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not sad at all. Like many others have stated, we need stay at home defenders in the center, not one who loves to show off his attacking forays. Lucio might not help Bayern after all, because from what I have seen of the team, they are always getting scored on the counterattack.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Zebina is better than Lucio ! And.......no other big club in the world wanted Lucio, as he said, that he would only move abord, but nobody aboard wanted him, so he went to Bayern!

Common.....that is a joke or your a Zebina`s brother or yout completly blind.

Second of all.....Bayern is a big club and other also wanted him but Bayern was the fastest....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't like Lucio, so I don't care. Too much errors, too attacking. I'd much prefer Matteo Ferrari, Philippe Mexes or Sebastian Squillaci to name a few.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I always thought that Edmilson was better than Lucio, and even if he isn't, being the senior defender in the Brazil squad (regardless of their position as World Champs) isn't really saying alot.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
did we really show our interest in him? i don't think so, so its ok if he nas been sigfned by another club. moreover we have Zebina :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Common.....that is a joke or your a Zebina`s brother or yout completly blind.

Second of all.....Bayern is a big club and other also wanted him but Bayern was the fastest....
Nope, no other big club wanted him. Not Chelsea, Inter, Milan, Juve and so on. They all have other targets.
And I do think that Zebina is better, as he stays in defense and does not make reckless attacks!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
don't compare Zebina with Lucio, come on, Zebina never even play in the WC, Lucio had won the Olympics and WC with Brazil...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
we lost Lucio, so what?! He's not suitable for Serie A anyway IMO... And Mexes isn't lost at all, we got Mexes-fan Capello already, he can talk Moggi over...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)