...and also speaking (1 Viewer)

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    Sved Nayeemuddin has been appointed as the coach of the Indian national team for the third time.
    The former captain will take charge of the team for the South Asian Football Federation Championship that takes place in Pakistan in December.

The team’s poor results in recent tours of Pakistan and Fiji led to the departure of previous boss, Sukhwinder Singh.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    A sublime and effective display of football saw Mexico claim the FIFA U-17 World Championship Peru 2005 with an emphatic 3-0 win over reigning champions Brazil. Timely strikes from Carlos Vela, Omar Esparza and Ever Guzmán helped the Aztec side dominate proceedings and lift a FIFA World Championship crown for the first time in their history.

Source

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
    Sved Nayeemuddin has been appointed as the coach of the Indian national team for the third time.
    The former captain will take charge of the team for the South Asian Football Federation Championship that takes place in Pakistan in December.

The team’s poor results in recent tours of Pakistan and Fiji led to the departure of previous boss, Sukhwinder Singh.
    hahaha, this is so funny. S.Asian football is worse than golf. but..

Go PAKISTAN! :D

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++

india play soccer? :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Lippi Goes Pontius Pilate On Materazzi
    10/4/2005 3:45:00 PM
    Italy boss Marcello Lippi defended Marco Materazzi from the attacks of a large portion of the Italian media as a result of a series of horror tackles he committed this season, the last one involving Juve and Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
    Some pundits went as far as asking for Materazzi to be excluded from La Nazionale, but Lippi has no intention of following their lead.

“Until he doesn’t commit similar actions with the national team, for me the problem doesn’t exist,” said the Italian trainer.

“What one does with his club, ends in the precise moment he joins the national team,” he added.

Italy will qualify for the 2006 World Cup if they win on Saturday against Slovenia.

Materazzi is not expected be in the Azzurri’s starting eleven

goal.com

-----------------

LIPPI :wallbang:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Oh yeah. Famously, they declined a place in the 1950 World Cup because FIFA wouldn't let them play barefoot.
    oh thank God it was 3 years after independence. how embarrassing.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Oh yeah. Famously, they declined a place in the 1950 World Cup because FIFA wouldn't let them play barefoot.
    Actually one of the more interesting historical soccer stories... which soon lead to some of the policies towards Africa.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Actually one of the more interesting historical soccer stories... which soon lead to some of the policies towards Africa.
    A little known fact is that they did agree to where shoes in the team colors, but felt that it negated their advantage.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

A little known fact is that they did agree to where shoes in the team colors, but felt that it negated their advantage.

:LOL:

Though I swear Abbiati was wearing these for the foot-save against Udinese recently.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

I spelled wear "where"
    We knew what you meant. You can always go back and edit.

As a mod, I do it all the time. I can even create posts from before I was born. :p

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

We knew what you meant. You can always go back and edit.

As a mod, I do it all the time. I can even create posts from before I was born. :p
    That must come in handy.:D

Nah, I'll leave it. Never claimed to be perfect:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)