Ancelotti: Roma is in my Soul (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Roma Is In My Soul-Ancelotti
3/1/2005 4:49:00 PM

AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has revealed his love for AS Roma, the club with which he affirmed himself as a player before becoming one of the pillars of Sacchi’s ‘great Milan’.
“I would love to coach Roma in the future. I have no problems saying this. Rome means eight wonderful, unforgettable years, lived fantastically, in between an amazing passion, maybe exaggerated, but real,” he said.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well, you dont have to post in here you know, and as this is a forum about any club or country, i can post as much about Roma as I want...

SAY NO TO MOGGI!

FORZA BALDINI

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    True, you can if you want, all I'm sying is that not many people are all that interested.

Forza Moggi, down with Baldini and non-Sensi. :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Well, you say that but if you look back, most of the Roma topics on this site get the most posts...See...'Cassano to Juve...' rubbish, thats nearly 80 pages long!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Well, you say that but if you look back, most of the Roma topics on this site get the most posts...See...'Cassano to Juve...' rubbish, thats nearly 80 pages long!

:D

Cassano to Juve is hardly a Roma topic. It does have Juve in it you know ;)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    How can that be a topic hardly about Roma where Cassano is a Roma player???

You have to admit, as much as you people will go on about on about hating Roma, you perfer talking in Roma threads then Juve ones...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    OK, let me try to explain it this way:

A thread about a possible transfer of a player from Roma to Juve, is a JUVENTUS thread. A roma threadi a thread that has nothing to do with Juventus whatsoever. Like this one. We dont care about threads like this, nor do we care about Roma. Chivu to Juve, or Casson to Juve we care about. Roma? No.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Of course thats it...sure...you all hate talking about Roma...

Zlatan are you a HSV fan???

Sep 28, 2002
    god youre an idiot. cassano to JUVE. get it?

and 90% of posts in so called roma threads are about bashing roma and you.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Fli, so you are saying, in the whole 80 pages, there isnt a single thing about Roma?

Sep 28, 2002
    Fli, so you are saying, in the whole 80 pages, there isnt a single thing about Roma?
    no, im not saying that. of course there are post like "sensi is an idiot" and "roma sucks". plenty of those

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    meaning it is about Roma...well anyway I dont want to argue...Roma is better, and we all know it ^_~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)