An Essay on Holding Hands Like Boy Scouts and Singing BeeBee BomBom...10k and on. (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I've come to the point of my life where I find myself making a dedication thread on an internet forum. There are only two conclusions to come to from such actions: 1) This is a massively interesting forum, which interweaves football, news, politics into a format that is almost impossible to stray away from for more than a couple of days. Or 2) I am a huge loser.

I really truly hope it is the first.

I'd like to thank Burke and And for introducing/forcing me to try this place out. And would like to thank those of you for accepting my barbarian-scouse ass. And thank you to those who didn't. Now for the gay part. I mean dedications.

First of all I'd like to thank myself. Aaron you've been a great asset to this place. As you are a great asset to everything and everyone you come into contact with. You're are never wrong. You have the best jokes and anecdotes. You are good looking and ladies love you like Cool James.

That's all I can think of right now, if I've forgotten anyone I apologize. Better luck next time.

Got Ya!

I ain't no asshole. :D

Alright here goes. Bozi I'm using your list for reference. Damn you for your short list, but what is there to expect from a man with a short kilt.

Andy - one of my best friends in real life.

Burke - My brother from another mother. Literally. We have the same family.

Vinnie - One of my favorite members. Offers so much flavor that it is never boring when he posts.

Pado - North Carolina come on and raise up! Beating it to shoes. Forever and always.

Sergio - I miss you. Please come back.

Canardo - Chicago. Good posts. Hope you're not a Cubs fan.

Tahir - Another Mid Atlantic product. Keep up the flying. Moderation in style.

Greg - One of my favorite Mods. Great knowledge of everything. San Francisco and Rice O Roni.

Hiewanaski - My Liverpool brot. Stay Red or you're dead.

Nick - Where are you? We need you on Brokeback this summer.

Dru - Texas two step. And mad krazy wicked music tasties. Bottoms up homey.

Fed - Arsenal fan and a 5 year plan. Always looking for your posts.

Alen - Good mod. Great poster.

Juve Red - Aberdeen. Reds are really mean. I should stop rhyming.

Bozi - Two Scotts with one stone. One of my favorites. We need to get on MSN sometime.

Byron - Make a visit.

Hamid(Boner) - Cincinatti won't slow you down.

Albertmare - Keep it up.

Seven - My favorite Belgfuckiticantspelltoday. And I know a few.

Dule - New addition to the crew but quickly becoming a forum legend.

Omair - Glad you are back.

Paul - Needs to stop in.

Jack - Some say "Wack". I say no sir.

John - Saw your post the other day.

Lion - O Canada.

Mark - Newsboy 2.0.

Gray - In and out. Not like Kevin Kline more like the mailman.

Rebel - Interesting perspectives, always a good post.

Turk - Even though you want to kill me in the street. I like you.

Bisco - True.

Martin - Great poster. Basically the Man.

Salman - Good mod.

Rab - Stommy Stommy Stommy. DEL PIE!

Sarah - Good luck.

Snoop - Good poster. I hate when you and Rab fight. :cry:

Vlatko and Cutujar - The sheezy.

Triviggy - Always knows stuff.

Zlatan - I saw your post.

Ahmed - Forgotten. But only for a little while.:D

The Girls who aren't Sarah - Don't know you too well, but I never seem to have a problem with your posts. So keep it up.

Others: The Gigolo, Cronios, Orgut, tibike, Juve Kosova, Roman, all the DelPierofan(insert number)s, all the bianconeri(insert number)s, XXX, Remad, Cunninglyguists, Juventinho, Lampard, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard, Jaime Carragher, Martin Skrtl, Steve Finnan, Pepe, Nando Torres, The Babel, The Jew, Gareth Barry for trying, John Arne Riise for ruining my year, Peter Crouch's parents, The Kuit, Degen for signing, Rafa, Rick Parry Tom Hicks and George Gillete for trying their best to ruin my club, David Villa for making yourself available for 17mil even though Arsenal will probably get you, Harry Kewell(not really), arc, djaibrall, all the people with juventino in their name, all the people with juve in their name, anth-nenna, the other Aussie guys, Cyril, and anyone else I forgot. Bozi should have done better with his list.

Oh and Marty for running this gangster shit. And JAH for being.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Enron, good to have you among us. Always a good read.

JAH bless you but shame on you that you forgot to mention him in your dedication.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Burke - My brother from another mother. Literally. We have the same family.
I thought that was true of everyone in West Virginia. Don't you all have the same last name or something? :p

To one of Juventuz' finest: Cheers, Enron! Keep up the great posts! :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
One of the people who are used to talk nothing but logic here (When not drunk:D ). Horrible in the prediction league, but good in defending his Liverpool players. Congrats.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
well done mate thanks for the mention too :tup: :pint:
if I lived in liverpool I would make you an honary scouser

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Congrats Aaron,keep it up.Nice to have some non-Juve fans around...oh and btw fuck everybody who is hating on Liverpool fans because of Heysel(except you Turk,I don't want to mess with you:p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)