Amit Altintop (2 Viewers)

barış

what do you think about hamit altıntop? he is a good winger he is fast and has the abilitiy of shooting and pass. isn`t he good for us if we can`t sign with sagnol? if juve has him zambrotta can play again in left where he is the best. anyone knows him?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

barış

• Thread Starter #3
    right mate halil is capable too. but juve don`t need for him we have trez ibra zaleyeta mutu and del piero! ofcourse

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Good enough for Shalke but a waste of cash at Juve. This isnt Football Manager my friend, this is real life.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    the problem is that his brother will play at schalke next year too!! and I think that the both will play together maybe a year or two! they want to be united and together!

Maybe in two years we buy a doubelpack!! and halil is than our new Zala!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Nah, they are not that famous players, but most of the Bundesliga folowers would praise them I guess!

The Defender (don't know which one of them by name) that plays For Schalke has scored a wonderfull goal btw in CL against Milan, from a long distance, maybe this will remind you him.

OP

barış

• Thread Starter #13
    Enron said:
    Good enough for Shalke but a waste of cash at Juve. This isnt Football Manager my friend, this is real life.
    i think you don`t know him well and aslo you suppose this fm because he is better than he is in fm.

OP

barış

• Thread Starter #14
    Maresca said:
    but He does not even have a starting place at schalke
    he had an injury and he is getting form again don`t worry;)

OP

barış

• Thread Starter #15
    snoop said:
    Nah, they are not that famous players, but most of the Bundesliga folowers would praise them I guess!

The Defender (don't know which one of them by name) that plays For Schalke has scored a wonderfull goal btw in CL against Milan, from a long distance, maybe this will remind you him.
    right i agree with you at this time:) and if anyone has the video of goal please send then we can see who he is

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Baris where the heck you were all these time, I sent you a pm before the Xmas, I asked you in it something about Turkey, did u see that?

OP

barış

• Thread Starter #18
    snoop said:
    Baris where the heck you were all these time, I sent you a pm before the Xmas, I asked you in it something about Turkey, did u see that?
    i`m really sorry mate. i should have look pms but i usually don`t look at them because i don`t know anybody well in this site. i hope you had a good vacation and i wold like to help you.really sorry.

OP

barış

• Thread Starter #19
    eventually i found the video i have mentioned about. maybe this reminds you hamit:)
    [video=google;4090973804050213756]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4090973804050213756&q=hamit[/video]

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    barış said:
    i`m really sorry mate. i should have look pms but i usually don`t look at them because i don`t know anybody well in this site. i hope you had a good vacation and i wold like to help you.really sorry.
    No worries man :smile:

I had a great time in Antep the new year eve, thou I was with my family only, thanx for asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)