American SAT Questions (9 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Has anyone here taken the SATII's ? The subject specific ones.

I took one for Chemistry, but I have no clue whether my scores are adequate or not, as I don't know what is considered to be a good score. I took them without studying at all, so I can always improve, but please, if someone has a bit more knowledge on the subject, please let me know.

:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
I think a company called Kaplan has SAT prep tests. I am not sure if they do the specific ones or not. Check it out though.

OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    axlrose85 said:
    and from ive heard from friends,SATII maths is easier than SATII chemsitry.or atleast it was 2 years ago.so im assuming that you suck at maths:D
    No, I'm goingto take math next year, I'm only a sophomore, most kids dont take them at all at my age. I could've taken math this year, but I only found that out afterwards :D

I got a 670 on chemistry, but I don't know where that falls in the range of things

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Is SAT's multiple answer?

You American brats are spoiled. I had to work my arse off this year for my exams.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ßömßärdîër said:
    Trust me this is harder than anything you have taken Dan.

Yea Axl, a -1/3 point off for each wrong really sucks.
    Oh come on. Surely if you pay 50% attention in lesson you will know the declaration of independence was signed in 1776, not 1777!

What im saying is if the answer is right infront of you, surely a little light shoots on in your brain.

Americans in my school say how much harder this system is aswell.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Dan said:
    Oh come on. Surely if you pay 50% attention in lesson you will know the declaration of independence was signed in 1776, not 1777!

What im saying is if the answer is right infront of you, surely a little light shoots on in your brain.

Which is why New York's Freedom Tower is set to be 1,776 ft tall

So cheap. If you wanna impress me, try 1776 meters :D

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Dan said:

They're never that simple, the answers always overlap and leave room for bullshit.

Like, if you mix this and this, how much will be consumed:

A. a lot of it
    B. a little less than a lot of it
    C. a fair amount
    D. not much

What the fuck kind of question is that???

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ßömßärdîër said:
    Trust me this is harder than anything you have taken Dan.

Yea Axl, a -1/3 point off for each wrong really sucks.

Ive only taken the chemistry one, but i still dont know what my score means :D

Someone told me it's good, and good enough, but not exceptional.

I did take it without a second of studying though, so Ill just redo it in september

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    personally i find multiple choice easier than theoretical questions.like dan said,the answer is right infront of you and you have a 25% chance of getting it right.having said that,multiple choice can be equally confusing too.at times,you just dont know which answer is right because they all look right!

but i agree,if you're lucky,you can kick ass at multiple choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)