American NFL Football (37 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't believe it's over before they still have this kind of lead and there's only 5 mins left. Tom really wanted GB to play tonight, Rodgers was just too shite to take advantage.
I don't really know what that means, I watch this once per year :p

But what even I can say is, that this looks too easy now.

- - - Updated - - -

da hell :lol:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Like Ronaldo. Totally disliked him when he was younger. But in his later years in Madrid you just started admiring what he was accomplishing. (Seahawks fan)
Sorry but Ronaldo and Brady are nothing alike. Until he was like 30 yo, Ronaldo was nothing but a stat-padding loser aka Messi's slow but adorable closet-transsexual little brother. It wasn't until Real M absolutely loaded that roster - their bench was full of WC talent, fcs - and brought in the right coaches in Ancelotti and Zidane, that Ronaldo started winning trophies. Even then, however, he was a non-factor in the CL finals they won, except the one against Juve - I guess you guys proved to be even bigger chokers than CR7 :p

Brady, otoh, has achieved most of his success playing with inferior talent on offense - so often turning other teams' outcasts into treasure. Unlike Ronaldo, Brady is at his best in the most high-pressure moments, hence his numerous SB MVPs and come-from-behind victories, many of which in SBs. Throughout his career, he has been labeled a system QB. Little did people know that he was the so called system, as it should be on any well-coached team.
This year he had a tremendously talented roster around him but that was a poorly coached team - Arians is little more than a loud-mouth schmuck - on one of the very worst, statistically, NFL franchises over the past close to 2 decades. And look at the turn-around they had in just one year mostly due to Brady's leadership and knowledge on what it takes to win and a defense coached by a top-notch DC in Todd Bowles.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sorry but Ronaldo and Brady are nothing alike. Until he was like 30 yo, Ronaldo was nothing but a stat-padding loser aka Messi's slow but adorable closet-transsexual little brother. It wasn't until Real M absolutely loaded that roster - their bench was full of WC talent, fcs - and brought in the right coaches in Ancelotti and Zidane, that Ronaldo started winning trophies. Even then, however, he was a non-factor in the CL finals they won, except the one against Juve - I guess you guys proved to be even bigger chokers than CR7 :p

Brady, otoh, has achieved most of his success playing with inferior talent on offense - so often turning other teams' outcasts into treasure. Unlike Ronaldo, Brady is at his best in the most high-pressure moments, hence his numerous SB MVPs and come-from-behind victories, many of which in SBs. Throughout his career, he has been labeled a system QB. Little did people know that he was the so called system, as it should be on any well-coached team.
This year he had a tremendously talented roster around him but that was a poorly coached team - Arians is little more than a loud-mouth schmuck - on one of the very worst, statistically, NFL franchises over the past close to 2 decades. And look at the turn-around they had in just one year mostly due to Brady's leadership and knowledge on what it takes to win and a defense coached by a top-notch DC in Todd Bowles.
Shut the fuck up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sorry but Ronaldo and Brady are nothing alike. Until he was like 30 yo, Ronaldo was nothing but a stat-padding loser aka Messi's slow but adorable closet-transsexual little brother. It wasn't until Real M absolutely loaded that roster - their bench was full of WC talent, fcs - and brought in the right coaches in Ancelotti and Zidane, that Ronaldo started winning trophies. Even then, however, he was a non-factor in the CL finals they won, except the one against Juve - I guess you guys proved to be even bigger chokers than CR7

I never knew it was possible to read so much bullshit in a single post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)