American NFL Football (42 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Tom Brady kisses his son on the mouth. He’s a part of the elitist pedophile ring that is running the deep state. Him and Hillary partake in blood drinking of minors, it is the only explanation of why he stays so young and is able to play at a high level with such an advanced age.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Tom Brady kisses his son on the mouth. He’s a part of the elitist pedophile ring that is running the deep state. Him and Hillary partake in blood drinking of minors, it is the only explanation of why he stays so young and is able to play at a high level with such an advanced age.
What is Ronaldo drinking?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What are my beautiful, sexy eyes seeing here - chink Canadians and Philly libtards hating on Tommy The Magnificent?
Considering Tommy has turned Rodgers into the NFL version of "Olivia Munn on Snapchat", I can understand the former, but what's up with the latter? Maybe Philly fans are finally coming to the realization that, after lucking into a random SB win, their team is back to their usual selves - being irrelevant in a shitty NFC East? :baus:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What are my beautiful, sexy eyes seeing here - chink Canadians and Philly libtards hating on Tommy The Magnificent?
Considering Tommy has turned Rodgers into the NFL version of "Olivia Munn on Snapchat", I can understand the former, but what's up with the latter? Maybe Philly fans are finally coming to the realization that, after lucking into a random SB win, their team is back to their usual selves - being irrelevant in a shitty NFC East? :baus:
lol did I trigger your bat gay signal? Nice to see you so quick to cum to your daddy’s defense, I hope it’s worth it and you finally get to meet him in real life one day and tell him about this act of grandeur

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I kinda hope that Tom and the Bucks win. I always hated Brady when he played for the Patriots, but I somehow don't hate him anymore. Maybe I just hated (and I still do) the Patriots.

Too much hype around Mahomes, so it would be fun to see him lose.

--

Would be fun to see Foles back at Philly but I sure hope that he would be a backup for Hurts.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
lol did I trigger your bat gay signal? Nice to see you so quick to cum to your daddy’s defense, I hope it’s worth it and you finally get to meet him in real life one day and tell him about this act of grandeur
Don't flatter yourself, hon - it's SB day, so easy to predict sour losers will be out and about hating on natural born winners like Majestic Tommy.
You are missing the point, though - with so many bitches likely to get drunk today, the SB would be a great opportunity for you to finally lose your virginity. Don't waste it, you liberal Philly fucknut ... And no, copping a feel with your cousin during prom prep don't count.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Can someone photoshop a walrus with Andy Reid’s face toppling a ship full of gay scantily clad pirates?

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hey boobie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)