American NFL Football (36 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Worse than the idiotic play call by LaFleur, Rodgers had a straight TD to run to and instead decided to throw halfway there?

The moment got to him big time. The defense also gave him several opportunities the last quarter which he blew, regardless of the trash O-line.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, just kidding ... Super happy for Tommy. In a weird way, his success still feels like a Patriots success.
Good thing for the Bucs that fuckwit Arians finally decided to give up on forcing his system on Tommy. Since then, Bucs have looked like a different team ...

- - - Updated - - -

Worse than the idiotic play call by LaFleur, Rodgers had a straight TD to run to and instead decided to throw halfway there?

The moment got to him big time. The defense also gave him several opportunities the last quarter which he blew, regardless of the trash O-line.
Indeed. Stupid decision but Rodgers folded yet again when the stakes got high. And he didn't miss out on the chance to throw his coach under the bus

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it’s basically over

Lafleur should’ve gone for it

- - - Updated - - -

Tom Brady has featured in 18% of all Super Bowls. Let that sink in
And he is what - 50% success rate of making it to the SB in his career. Incredible indeed. Stats like that will take a while to really sink once he finally retires.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Chiefs if Mahomes is 100%. But ive heard they got Covid cases :scared:

Both teams have good offense but chiefs have a better defense

But still never write off brady

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think Tampa’s defense will be better because the Chiefs have their best safeties out due to covid. But the Chiefs offense is better anyways

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Chiefs safeties are out due to Covid?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not seeing that anywhere
someone at work told me that, guess they didn’t know what they were talking about :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

In non-superbowl news, looks like there's a possibility the Bears will take Wentz and give us first round picks and Nick Foles in return :lol:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: disgusting how he doesn't virtue signal on social media, stays out of politics and doesnt kneel for dem black pypo
such people aren't tolerable. Also he is WHITE. Did you hear me? WHITE!! UGH

In CURRENT YEAR smh
What a random load of blithering nonsense. @ALC calling Brady a cunt had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Calm your tits, take a Valium, and deal with this mental illness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)