American NFL Football (106 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't know about Rosen's character though. He handled his business professionally for the past few weeks while this was all going on.

- - - Updated - - -

DK Metcalf had worse shuttle and 3 cone drill numbers than Tom Brady :lol:

:rofl:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jaylon Ferguson is still on the board.......................................................................

..................................................................................

- - - Updated - - -

Julian Love is there too

- - - Updated - - -

Justin Layne......So many to choose from

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here we go...............................

- - - Updated - - -

TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

What????????

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait. I remember him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I remember seeing an ESPN special on him. Dude changed positions 3 times

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure I really like the pick, though.

Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
David Montgomery very much reminds of Kareem Hunt in terms or running style. Not a coincidence that it's the Bears that picked him, and traded up to do so, with the Naggy-Andy Reid connection.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Chase Winovich is such a prototypical Patriots player, it ain't even funny

- - - Updated - - -

The Patriots just drafted their Gronk replacement :lol:

This dude is a fucking riot!!!
:klin:

- - - Updated - - -

David Montgomery very much reminds of Kareem Hunt in terms or running style. Not a coincidence that it's the Bears that picked him, and traded up to do so, with the Naggy-Andy Reid connection.
@GordoDeCentral

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Damien Harris, another Patriots thru-and-thru player. A 1-2 punch running game with Mychel and Harris to keep Tommy fresh and upright :juventus:

- - - Updated - - -

What a phenomenal pick by the Ravens here with Jaylon Ferguson.
Excellent value in late-ish 3rd round

Last edited:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I really don’t care about the draft man, sorry. College sports are not my thing, can only follow so many sports at a time
Thanks for the tips.

How've you been man, haven't seen you around lately (again). Don't get bored, this place needs you. :kiss:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thanks for the tips.

How've you been man, haven't seen you around lately (again). Don't get bored, this place needs you. :kiss:
I miss you too man! Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

This place sucks. I keep coming back like I’m some sort of beaten whore who needs her pimp

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The more I watch Jalen Hurd, and the more I read about him from people who know a thing or two, the more excited I am about what he can do with Shanahan calling plays. I didn't realize that this was his first year as a WR.

I usually follow this guy's tweets when it comes to evaluating players. He's a former cornerback.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I assumed the 49ers would double up on receivers... Deebo Samuel and a big target.. Never thought it would be Jalen Hurd in the 3rd round .. but he&#39;s a very intriguing prospect<br><br>Thread starts now <a href="https://t.co/05qMGTfAuM">pic.twitter.com/05qMGTfAuM</a></p>&mdash; CrockTIME (@eric_crocker) <a href="">April 28, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot that Wes Welker is our WR coach now. This is going to be his pet project.

Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Regarding the Fantasy League,
Would you be interested in making it a money league, putting in an amount everyone will be comfortable with?
Not looking to turn this into a gambling enterprise, just shake things up a bit, make it more interesting and should keep people more committed, dialed in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)