American NFL Football (12 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Apparently if Metcalf is there at 36, the 49ers will not draft him. From what I'm reading, the interview process at the combine went very poorly with Lynch and Shanahan.

The word is that he does not take tough questions very well.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Apparently if Metcalf is there at 36, the 49ers will not draft him. From what I'm reading, the interview process at the combine went very poorly with Lynch and Shanahan.

The word is that he does not take tough questions very well.
He’s a body with little production.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
None of the QBs in this class are worth a top ten pick.
None are worth a 1st round pick, even when you factor in the importance of the QB position and natural tendency for QBs to get overdrafted talentwise compared to other positions.
Murray may be an exception but he carries HUGE boom-bust potential.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Josh Rosen going to the Dolphins for the 48th pick in the draft. The Cardinals really fucked this all up. They traded up last year to get him, and now this. And from what I understand, his bonus has already been paid out. Dolphins are just taking his salary going forward for the next three years

How do franchises like the Cardinals still exist?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And his accuracy was less than 60% for his career.

I still don't fucking get it.
My running theory is that someone in the Giants exec board heard there was a great prospect from duke that just declared for the draft. The guy is supposed to be an all time great. They loved what they heard and went for it.

Little did they know, the guy being talked about was Zion.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Majority of QBs come out of systems that run RPOs

Josh Rosen going to the Dolphins for the 48th pick in the draft. The Cardinals really fucked this all up. They traded up last year to get him, and now this. And from what I understand, his bonus has already been paid out. Dolphins are just taking his salary going forward for the next three years

How do franchises like the Cardinals still exist?
They are trash

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Deebo Samuel.

I'll take it.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of speed on that offense.

Samuel
Pettis
Kittle
Goodwin
Breida/Coleman/McKinnon.

Good lord.

- - - Updated - - -

DB or BPA in the 3rd, or trade down from that pick and get some more day 3 picks.

- - - Updated - - -

@acmilan.

What do you think of Deebo Samuel?

Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
AJ Brown and Deebo are very similar players, I think, and I actually preferred Deebo as a potential fit for the Pats. I thought he'd be a better value too as he was projected to last deeper into 2nd round, while Brown was seen as a late 1st, early 2nd prospect.
With both on board for the 9ers pick, I guess value was no longer a factor but it came down to better projected fit in that offense. Very similar guys, wouldn't have gone wrong with either one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)