American NFL Football (38 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't be one of "those" guys, mate, by giving credibility to a group of people who have none left:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...red-to-help-nfl-gather-missing-text-messages/

for the record, M. Florio is a former attorney and as any proper Steelers fan, never misses a chance to stick it to the Pats ... not at the expense of his integrity, though.

The "Brady destroyed his phone" tagline is just another misleading PR slogan by a group of people, who have lost all credibility already and are drowning in their own lies. Until now, the whole fraudulent process has been going smoothly for them - being judge, jury and executioner all at the same time - since said process never called for anything that would even remotely resemble evidence ... just smearing speculations and lies redressed as facts for the gullible majority.

Things should soon start turning around, though :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

@King of Kings - don't be like this guy :p
All I did was type out what was reported.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Kieselguhr Kid @Dru @King of Kings @swag @X @Ocelot @Rollie @Fientina @ALC @acmilan @Bjerknes

Dont know if there is anyone else that watches NFL.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So....................................................

Tom Brady's suspension has been upheld.

Apparently, he destroyed evidence. Namely, the cell phone that was used for all of those text messages. And the phone was destroyed on the day that he was interviewed

I know very little about the NFL and the way they deal with such matters, but as a lawyer I find this is being handled very poorly. I also think that it can only be called evidence of any wrongdoing if some of the information on the phone is actually recovered. What you have now is essentially that Brady destroyed a phone. That proves nothing. That people act as if it does is very disturbing.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Also, people might not routinely choose to destroy their phones after they're done with them, but most people's personal lives are also not monitored by millions. I can see why any celebrity would choose to destroy a phone after use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)