American NFL Football (12 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuckin Ravens destroying my parlay.

I'd also like to send a big fuck you to the Patriots and Raiders for destroying my 7 game parlay by going under 23.5 (23 @ HT). That parlay had odds of 78 to 1, and the only game that screwed me over was the Pats vs Raiders game, by half a fucking point!!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mahomes in that system is incredible. He was talented on a middle of the Big12 Tech squad.

Simply, amazing to watch the next gen of this game
he’s gonna rape the league for the rest of his career. Will make Brady’s super bowl rings chump change

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Niners might be done

Philly is done bc they suck

cc @Lapa @ALC :D
It really has been a horrible start for the season. But maybe all hope ain't lost, Wentz will put himself together and will lead to the SB glory. :agree:

Will miss today's match, Sunday night matches suck (they start at 3.20 am our time). Life would be easier if I would be unemployed. :think:

Jul 13, 2010
Is it true in NFL teams have like 3 practices on field and all other time is spent in the gym? Also how come players nursing injuries are able to log one single practice session a week before the game and still be match fit and even start the game? All other sports you probably have a day-off after the game and then two practice session every day lol.

Everything looks so strict and scheduled, like if the player is included in IR list, they can't play before 3 weeks pass, regardless of their condition. Seems strange to regulate something that seems to be more of a team decision no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)