American NFL Football (54 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Clutch throws on that last drive by Rodgers to close the game out. Fuck the Seahawks. Can’t stand that team.

Now to get destroyed again by the Niners lol

I hate the Seahawks for obvious reasons.

However.

How long are they going to stay with an offense that insists on running the football, and treat Russell Wilson as if he were Blake Bortles?

It's like they only call passing plays when they HAVE to throw. I could only imagine what Kyle Shanahan could do with someone like him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Enron tough luck man. I guess BO'B might not be the guy to get this club to the next level.

Deshaun is still top 3 at his position in the NFL and is no where near his prime. Get a GM and a defensive-minded HC with a young play caller to get the most out of this gem. Imagine if Andy Reid had Watson...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's about fucking time that Jimmy Johnson got into the Hall of Fame. That man took what Bill Walsh did in draft maneuvering and took it to another level. Let's not forget that he was a great coach.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@Enron tough luck man. I guess BO'B might not be the guy to get this club to the next level.

Deshaun is still top 3 at his position in the NFL and is no where near his prime. Get a GM and a defensive-minded HC with a young play caller to get the most out of this gem. Imagine if Andy Reid had Watson...
:gasp: are you saying Andy Reid is a great coach???

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Ive been saying BOB wasn’t the guy for the last couple of seasons. We don’t even have a GM or an OC. Actually haven’t had and OC since BOB took over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)